Become a Patron!

ENDED HeavenGifts.com Summer Contest: Win What You Want! Ends 8/31/2015

Ai-Naam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for finishing up the contest. I understand that as the person conducting the contest you make the final determination, but I just have a few comments to make. I am not upset, nor am I greedy for a prize, I can afford to buy any vaping gear I need. BUT when I take the time to make a entry in a international companies contest I expect them to post my entry and run the contest within the manner and rules that they described and in a timely fashion.

As vapinange23 stated above, I'm not the first person to point out the mistake in round 9 (a large gap which invalidated 43 entries), in fact it was pointed out 3 times, yet it has not been satisfactorily addressed by HG other than to say "we reserve the finial interpretation" without any logical explanation of what that interpretation is.

Round 9 was run using #'s 1020-1129. Now round 10 has just completed using numbers 1085-1237 meaning that all entries in post numbers 1085 to 1129 were run in both round 9 and again in round 10.

JMHO:cool:

Last edited:

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations to our final winner @Dan DePippo! I how that everyone is enjoying their winnings! @Heaven Gifts thanks again for the great giveaway and the opportunity that you have given to those of us who otherwise would not have a chance to get such great things for ourselves! I am truly grateful for all of the chances that were given to us and I look forward to seeing the next post from your company! I am sorry to anyone who was left out in the round 9 mishap! I hope you all have a wonderful day and wish you all much luck with your future endeavors on the forum and otherwise!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors