Become a Patron!

ENDED-HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win IJOY EXO Tank + Maxo Mod Combo for Ultimate Vaping Fun-1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Good news!!

Do you think 1 set is not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win this IJOY EXO tank and Maxo mod? Here you go.

Another giveaway is in full swing on our site--Worth US$1260! Win free iJoy EXO Tank Plus Maxo Mod Combo to Try High Power Vaping! 10 sets are waiting for you!

exo-maxo-giveaway_be3e7a.jpg

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IJOY really took much effort to improve their atomizer products. From Tornado Nano chip coil to Limitless series, all impressed us with great features. Now IJOY bring their EXO tank series, including EXO S, EXO X, EXO XL and EXO RTA. They all share a similar appearance but come with different tank sizes & minor features. Among them, the EXO RTA deserves special mention. It adopts the most innovative RTA design to ensure the ultimate vaping experience in every aspects; single and dual coil deck switchable; 2 tank size available in one package. Will this EXO tank series continue the good performance and reputation like their predecessor? Well, we need you to check it for yourself. And we thoughtfully paired one IJOY Maxo mod with it as a prize combo. So who will be the luckiest winner of this IJOY EXO+ Maxo combo?? Let's see your passion!!

vtOVoEn.jpg

Reply any of the below rules to enter:
1. Which type of EXO tanks do you prefer? Why?
2. What wattage will you vape at when using this combo?
3. Show us your RTA collection.
4. Share IJOY EXO RTA on any of your social platforms & post the share link

Notes:
1. We will choose 1 winner to get this IJOY EXO + Maxo combo (EXO tank will be sent by random)
2. We use random.org to select and announce winner on Jan 19, 2017.
3. One answer per post, which means each participant can post 4 times at most.
4. We require at least 35 participants.

--------------------------------------About IJOY Maxo Mod & EXO Tank Series--------------------------

IJOY Maxo can be powered by 4 x 18650 batteries to reach to 315W watt or 2 x 18650 batteries to reach to 160W watt. The appearance can be customized with various leather stickers according to your tastes. Multiple temperature control settings and customizable TCR function available. And The upgradable firmware will always keep the Maxo Mod up to date. It seems this is an ‘almighty’ mod can handle many vaping needs.

IJOY EXO tank series include 4 types, EXO S, EXO X, EXO XL and EXO RTA. EXO S is 22mm in diameter with 3.2ml tank reservoir, supporting both MTL and direct lung vaping. EXO X is an enlarged version of EXO S, with 4.7ml juice capacity & 24.5mm diameter, featuring an improved juice flow control structure for you to enjoy more clouds and longer vaping time. EXO XL is an improved version on limitless XL, with 5ml large tank capacity & 26mm diameter; it adopts the same fantastic chip coil system, featuring an astounding working range of up to 215W, combined with 3 fully featured RTA decks: XL-1, XL-2, XL-2S. EXO RTA is 26mm in diameter, holds 2ml max of e-liquid but comes with an extending section to hold 6ml juice; both single and dual coil build deck available, producing fantastic flavor and vaping clouds.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #27 SirRichardRear!!

r5GmE7n.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

Last edited:

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
thanks for the chance!

EXO RTA - prefer building my own coils and versatility that offers

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

45-75 watts, typically

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Attachments

• 2017-01-10 04.58.08.jpg
    2017-01-10 04.58.08.jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 21

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
1. IJOY EXO XL Sub Ohm Tank - 5ml, Gold
I like the different deck options.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
IJOY EXO XL Sub Ohm Tank - 5ml, SS
I prefer using the pre-built coils. I can do my own builds but don't like taking the time for it.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Would vary depending on the build/coil and juice.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't have any pics but have a variety - some get lots of use and others not so much.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I'd try the exo rta. Looks great and holds lots of juice.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I usually vape around 60w or so. Would probably run it 60-100w.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
1. hmm love rebuilding options but loathe small chambers I am seeing in the rta versions. So the answer would be neither since I hate prebuilt with a passion.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
3. no tanks to take a pic of. unless pieces count since it was broken by who I loaned it out for testing it out.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
4. Share IJOY EXO RTA on any of your social platforms & post the share link
Too lazy to do them all seperate :p

1, None :X
2, 66 (it's what I'm vaping on right now
3, I give most of my old gear to smokers free if charge so right now I'm vaping on a Avocado 24 mainly, Goblin Mini v3 in bed/later at night and a prototype..

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I prefer the EXO-RTA. it's big 26mm Diameter and options for a single coil or dual coil deck are really nice. Also the short kit for 2ml capacity or tall kit for 6ml capacity are nice as well. makes it really versatile. I also like the EXO-XL tank, i'd be curious to how it stackes up against other sub ohm tanks

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Most of my builds work best between 70-120 watts. Right now I'm vaping at 85 watts on my iron maiden RDTA and 100 watts on my gear RDA

abdullah13

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

EXO RTA - prefer building my own coils

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IJOY EXO RTA - 6ml, Black --- Why? Because I love having the ability to build the coil type I prefer and I hate the cost of pre-mfg coils.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Fused Clapton Coils @ 65-75w

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don't have a pic of all of them, but this one is currently my favorite. --- Geekvape Ammit

IMG_20170106_212602453 (Small).jpg

Hed1N

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
3. Taifun GT2, Kaifun 3.1 mini, Conqueror, Goblin mini v3, Aqua v2, Subtank Mini :cool:

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
1. I would prefer the exo rta tank for its size and deck options

Mojoe1976

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
1. I would prefer the EXO S because I use a Pico and they will only take a 22 mm tank.

Mojoe1976

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
2. I will probably vape around 40 watts. But I will play with it to find the perfect wattage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors