Become a Patron!

ENDED - HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Vapefly Nicolas MTL Tank for Flavor Chasing -- 6/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
MTL market seems to be quiet for a while since sub ohm tanks, RTAs, RDAs and RDTAs dedicated for cloud chasing & coil building become popular in the community. Have we forgotten those beginners that are used to smoking experience? Hell no. This silence has been broken by the debut of Vapefly Nicolas, a MTL tank from a new brand. It's a 22mm diameter, 3ml atomizer, fitting nicely on most mods. It features an adjustable airflow control that is capable of 9 different airflow settings to cater for different preference. The included 1.8ohm and 0.6ohm BVC coils will offer you really good flavor and decent vapor amount. In addtion, it comes with convenient top filling and plug-pull coil replacement. If you prefer mouth to lung vaping, this is the type of tank that you want to use. Now we are inviting you guys to try this Vapefly Nicolas MTL tank for free, come & enter to WIN.

Qifmp3U.jpg

Giveaway Rule:
1. Share Vapefly Nicolas MTL Tank on any of your social media page (please finish this rule in your first entry and paste the share link)
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- VK
- Pinterest
- Tumblr

2. Play Word Chain: comment one word and the word should be related to vaping (e-cig or e-juice brand, flavor, tech, etc.). One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

Example:
Vapefly
Yuri RDA
Atomizer
If you draw a blank then post
‘Vapefly Nicolas’
Next post will start with Letter ‘S’

Note:
1. We use random.org to select and announce 1 winner on June 14, 2017.
2. You can enter as much as you want, just please wait for someone else to post before you post your second entry.
3. Participants' account posts must be beyond 20.
4. We would like to see at least 35 participants.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #90 @krypto909!!

TohCedG.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Vapefly Nicolas MTL Tank, you can pick one from HG at US$22.1 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Share Vapefly Nicolas MTL Tank on any of your social media page
on Google+

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ahem... Just because we prefer a tight-draw and MtL vaping doesn't make us BEGINNERS. I've been vaping for over 3 yrs, and except for my 2 trials of TC vaping, have NEVER used sub-ohm, and don't plan to. I use 2 ohm coils at 9.5-10 watts. Because that's what I WANT.

If you really want to make something for those who want a great MtL vape,

a) DON'T make it sub-ohm;
b) make it TIGHT DRAW; and
c) DON'T call us beginners just because that's the kind of vape we LIKE.

Andria

ickx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
You meant the DNA chip maker ? It's Evolv, no "e". Whatever, let's cover it all and continue with either

Vaporesso (for Evolv)
or
Ehpro (for evolve)

...so the next word is to begin with an O either way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors