Become a Patron!

ENDED - HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win VapeOnly Malle, Try A Simple & Stylish Ciglike Device--4/25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Nowadays, e-cigar market seems become a battlefield of various powerful box mods. Do you still remember those small cigarlike vape gears that help you switch to vaping? We believe there would be a certain group of vapers who still stick to this kind of device, right? If you happen to be one of them, then our new contest prize - VapeOnly Malle, might be of interest to you. VapeOnly focus on introducing quality vape gears that combines aesthetics with function. The new Malle kit is such a device, which features a design emphasizing on style, convenience and sensation. It's composed of a 2250mAh charging case and 2pcs of 180mAh e-cigs. Cigarlike design give you real smoking feeling. Ultra thin and portable size make it very convenient to carry around. Moreover, it comes with convenient automatic popping out design and real time battery notifier. The elegant and morden look also make it a good choice for business people who wanna switch to vaping but don’t want a big device. Ok, we have prepare 1 kit for you. Are you ready to WIN?? Good luck!!

LSC4tCo.jpg

To enter:
1. Which feature would attract you to buy the Malle?
2. Do you use any similar device before? If you do, please list.
3. Do you know VapeOnly? Any products you have ever used?
4. Share VapeOnly Malle on any of your social media platforms

Note:
1. We use random.org to select winner on April 25th, 2017.
2. Each person can post 4 times at most.
3. We would like to see at least 25 participants.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #45 @skeenel!!

rKoCyeB.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in VapeOnly Malle PCC kit, you can pick one from HG at US$33.58 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. The look and portability.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I use the Surion Air for the same reason. Easy to carry. Good for stealth.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4. Done.

I will say just as constructive criticism, your price point is WAY WAY too high. If yall want to sell these to the cigalike niche group, why would they buy this for $40-50 when they can buy a regular cigalike for around $10? Or even the Surion Air for $15 which is refillable?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well, no one has reviews online. But after taking a look at your description, I tend to agree. This set would appeal many new vapors. It reminds me of a business card case. Very sleek & sexy actually.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yes. The first time I tried vaping was on one of these types. I had to dispose of the filter when I was done, though. It came in a pack a bit thinner and shorter...well, like regulars. I smoked 100's. You would also charge the case and there were 3 openings. 1 for what you're currently vaping, 2 for one that's already to use, and the 3rd being an extra battery. If one battery dies, I can take off my filter and put the newly charged battery on.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Unfortunately, no. I have not heard of VapeOnly before.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
4. Share VapeOnly Malle on any of your social media platforms
As good in theory, I can't share this until I use it. Or, see a review on it. It's sleek. You have to give it that. Performance is what I need to see.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile

Small and sleek, looks almost a bit fancy :p

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile

Aura Kit.

Falcon RDA

Aura Mega

I actually received them all for free from contests lol and have given them all away to smokers (Except the RDA)

Would love to win another Vapeonly Product and the Malle looks like it would be perfect/suit my mother inlaw.

Just want to help more smokers quit :)

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I used these type of products 4 years ago when i first started vaping, cig-alikes were readily available an inexpensive.

iNcEnDiArY

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
1. The portability of the design will work well for my daily on-the-road routine

Arrive Alive

iNcEnDiArY

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
3. Sorry, am very new to vaping, and this is the first time I've heard of vapeOnly

Arrive Alive

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I've used blu cigs and vuse ones too.... this looks like alot better quality

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

monsterlove

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

The way it looks. I like small, light, sleek looking cigalikes that have cool PCCs.

monsterlove

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I've used Joyetech Erolls, a Kamry Micro/Cassiel and a Vape 710 kit.

monsterlove

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I've only heard of the Malle and only in the past 3 weeks on another forum as well as this one.

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
couldn't refer to a site or group unless I had used or handled one myself.
you understand.

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Never heard of you guys, but this fucking little device would be great to give to my mum. I can't for the life of me get her to quit smoking the stinkys. The attraction is....I might get my mum to try it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zahz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It looks really nice and the size is definitely a winner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zahz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The closest i have used to this was my VapeOnly Arcus. Which is also small like this

zahz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have owned a VapeOnly Arcus

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors