Become a Patron!

ENDED - Hello from Buybest.com & Giveaway for Vapingunderground Members--1/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I noticed that you are limited on some of your brand products like Smok and Joyetech. Given that this is a startup, I would hope that these choices will grow in the near future. All looks great though.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a beautiful C-Frame mod!
https://www.buybest.com/product/52283.html

c430a686bd2f945c64df0a79ba675b42.jpg

buybest

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you guys for your passion and support. There are still 3 more days for you to join in. Just pay attention that each person can only enter 2 times every day. :)

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Thank you guys for your passion and support. There are still 3 more days for you to join in. Just pay attention that each person can only enter 2 times every day. :)
I did post a few extra i did remove them. And put DNC (do not count).. I got a little carried away.

NineNine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Happy New Year, Vapingunderground friends

We are so happy to join in this lovely community and sincerely hope start a wonderful journey with you guys here :)

First of all, please allow me to introduce Buybest - a new online store selling all kinds of good gadgets to all over the world, especially e-cigarettes. We know we come here a little bit late, but there is a saying "better late than never", so now we are fully prepared to bring you our extensive e-cigar products. We promise you will get the latest hot vape gears at unbeatable prices and enjoy exceptional shopping experience at Buybest. We will also provide more product information, discount news, big sales, etc in the future.

Since we are new here and many friends know little about us, we think why not have some fun with a GIVEAWAY to bring us close? So here it is, and we've already picked 1 nice prize, 228W Joyetech CUBOID TAP TC Kit.

Giveaway rules:
1. Find your favorite product at Buybest and past the link here.
2. Tell us why you like it
3. Each person can post 2 times one day.

We will close this giveaway and pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on Jan.22, 2017.

Wish you all good luck and stay tuned for more good news from Buybest :)
Hello and welcome to the VU!

Bl4ckKat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#2 I love the Prince tank and a Smok mod with a touch screen would be pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors