ENDED - Joyetech ATOPACK PENGUIN Giveaway | April-28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yup, I've had a few Joyetech devices here and there, my favorite would have to be the Cuboid Mini, a breath of fresh air at the time.

The Penguin looks cool in the white with black. Maybe a little to curvy looking for my taste but my wife would like it.

Dactylorhiza

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have you used any joyetech products before? No not yet

How do I feel about the atopack penguin? I like its unusual design and large liquid capacity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STELL13

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
:bliss:Have you used any Joyetech products before, how do you feel about Joyetech ATOPACK PENGUIN?
Cuboid 150W+Cubis - I started with them and they still like me and cause the warmest memories and feelings :sneaka:

Dactylorhiza

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Call me a bit cynical but the winner signed up on the 24/4 made only two comments in this thread then disappeared and as of now has not been back once. And now has won this competition.I hope that I am wrong but something seems a bit fishy about this.

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just saw the result. Was so close. Guess being #2 isn't good enough to get a cute penguin lol.
Congrats to the winner (MHouston).
@Vaper_girl what happens if Mhouston doesn't return to claim the prize?

Also thank you Vaper Girl/Vapesourcing for the giveaway :)

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just saw the result. Was so close. Guess being #2 isn't good enough to get a cute penguin lol.
Congrats to the winner (MHouston).
@Vaper_girl what happens if Mhouston doesn't return to claim the prize?

Also thank you Vaper Girl/Vapesourcing for the giveaway :)

If he/she don't claim within 48 hours, you'll be the winner. ;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Call me a bit cynical but the winner signed up on the 24/4 made only two comments in this thread then disappeared and as of now has not been back once. And now has won this competition.I hope that I am wrong but something seems a bit fishy about this.

This company has been running contests in our forum for quite some time. Nothing fishy about it! :rolleyes:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Congratulations! Enjoy your new Pet Penguin!

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. I have used the Evic Primo and I'm going to get a penguin one way or another. It just looks nice.

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If he/she don't claim within 48 hours, you'll be the winner. ;)

@Vaper_girl I don't think mhouston is coming back since he/she have not logged on since those 2 posts. I know you said within 48hrs but I thought I'll wait a week to give him/her a chance.
Still no show so I'm just wondering...do I get the penguin? :p

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Vaper_girl I don't think mhouston is coming back since he/she have not logged on since those 2 posts. I know you said within 48hrs but I thought I'll wait a week to give him/her a chance.
Still no show so I'm just wondering...do I get the penguin? :p

Yeah, we didn't get any news from him/her, please pm your shipping address with tel-number. :)

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Congrats to you! I just got my Joyetech Penguin and I love it!

:stars2:

Thank you ;)
I think it's very cute but not sure how it will vape. Hope I enjoy it. Now....I just need to stay away from my female friends otherwise they might think it's cute too and "borrow" it and never return it...

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thank you ;)
I think it's very cute but not sure how it will vape. Hope I enjoy it. Now....I just need to stay away from my female friends otherwise they might think it's cute too and "borrow" it and never return it...
Haha- my hubby stole my Penguin- it is so lightweight, no leaking holds 5 mls of juice- he wishes it was black but was sent the white- oh well ! This vapes pretty nice- I was shocked on how well I like it, I just wish it was a little smaller, but it fits nice in hubby's flannel shirt pocket! Nice ceramic coil too so should last for a long while! I like this a lot, best part is getting this for free! Some great videos on You Tube! The only con I found was no juice level window- but easy to pop out pod and see!
Hope you enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors