Become a Patron!

ENDED Joyetech EVIC VT Kit + Hermetic Steam Samplers Giveaways...

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Entered, thanks for the chance!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was contacted by Jeremy Panazolli in regards to winning Hermetic Steam, on Aug 19th: I was one of 10; via email. I did as requested, in response to the email, and nothing. Emailed him yesterday, still nothing. Any other winners having this issue? Just curious

VapiN8

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I won one of the contests in the past. It took a while but I eventually received it. I had actually forgot I won and when it was delivered to my mailbox it was almost like Christmas morning.

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did receive a response back this morning. They are checking with the vendor. They think it will be here this week? But don't really know. I do, sigh, not today anyways... Thanks

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh well, long weekend maybe they .... whatever, can't get a response... siiiiiiiiiiigh another sad state

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I'm of the mind, that.......... Here's what I do KNOW I am no longer getting responses to my email(s), so ? ? ? ?

cigbuyer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for the update @Jim_MDP

We've sent several emails to Joshua to get an update about the winners' prizes, but still no response.

Just so everyone is aware, we are simply a "host" for many of the giveaways on our website and don't actually send the prizes ourselves. In this particular case, we hosted the giveaway, choose 10 winners, contacted each one, waited for responses, gathered all the info and passed it along to the giveaway sponsor (Hermetic Steam). When someone doesn't respond to our initial email, we have to send a second email. Then if they don't respond again, we have to choose alternative winners and start the process over again.

So when we have 10 winners for an individual giveaway, sometimes it takes a week just to gather all of the winners info. Then, after we pass it along it really depends on the sponsor, but it usually takes at least 2 weeks to arrive at the winners' doors. In this particular case, it's taken exceptionally long and now we can't get a response from Hermetic Steam.

I apologize for the wait, but we'll continue to seek answers so you can get your prizes...

Last edited:

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank You both, @cigbuyer and @Jim_MDP I understood how this giveaway was being done, pretty quickly. I appreciate both of yours support of Joshua; Hermetic Steam. I'l relax lots more and perhaps even forget about it. I'd won a couple different giveaways at the beginning of summer, and let's just say the utter lack of communication in regards to one, was just disheartening. In fact yesterday, I decided to leave all the groups on fb that post giveaways to enter; as I also left the groups that post the wins.... well.
Again I appreciate you both posting here and taking up for the Company, Hermetic Steam! Kudos!

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh Chit Jim! I needed that LAUGH! (been a day from youknowwhere today, and this wasn't even part of that. Was frustrated but I got some good laughs this evening!

jtgrham

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still waiting on my prize juice. Has anyone received theirs yet? Or is it just a write off?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors