2016-2017-meme.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Great extremes occur between day and night temperatures throughout Arizona. During winter months in the Phoenix Metro Area, daytime temperatures average 70 degrees F, with night temperatures sometimes falling to freezing or slightly below at about 42 to 38 degrees F. Perfect daytime weather to play a round of golf.

On October 5, 2010, we experienced the worst winter afternoon on record. According to timeanddate.com, at 1pm the temperature was 86 degrees F. It dipped sharply 20 degrees F by 4pm to 68degrees F. The result? It tore trees to shreds as well as roofs and damaged unprotected vehicles severely.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate snow....when they say we're having "snow showers" for four consecutive hours, yet I still get up to a few patches of white dust in the yard. We can't buy snow in Tennessee anymore... :mad:

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
i ended the contest early because of being ill. hope everyone doesnt mind. just wanted to make sure i got a winner and the contest done in case i got any sicker and couldnt get back on for a bit. my apologies to all. hope its cool with everyone.

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
i ended the contest early because of being ill. hope everyone doesnt mind. just wanted to make sure i got a winner and the contest done in case i got any sicker and couldnt get back on for a bit. my apologies to all. hope its cool with everyone.
All good let haters hate its a fun game with a chance on a prize hope you feel better and thanks for the chance Congrats @Pegleg Meg

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

I hope you heal soon, get better, chicken noodle soup! <3
And thank you for your contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors