Become a Patron!

ENDED - Myvapedeal Christmas giveaway: Win Limitless RDTA plus atomizer & Noisy Cricket 2 mod 1/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
240_F_107669927_v2vP2ZPsGE0eCcwHCxPupvs459ROGcT2.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone for your great support. Now, Let's congratulastions to our lucky winners !!!
mac63 -- Limitless RDTA Plus Atomizer
99bab4a5cb3e4c6b244a848cc150c391.jpg

a73cd03825a78566ab40c57a27477629.jpg

standinthestars -- Limitless RDTA Plus Atomizer
f7db27bdc86e46285de068015bf7e4af.jpg

5cd78325f8ab2be45e4a9117111e85c4.jpg

whiskeywarrior -- Noisy Cricket 2 mod
011b1e2b9fafadc8754132b7f203f549.jpg

6cb749af0d50354de08c8cc981f0af5c.jpg

Our lucky winners, pls kindly send your shipping details like below:
Name:
Address:
City:
States:
Post Code:
Phone Number:

Have a good day !!! :)

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow. Thankyou for the give away and the chance to win that kick-ass noisy cricket.
Thankyou thankyou thankyou.

WW

happy valley

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rules:
*Visit our site: www.myvapedeal.com and find your favorite WISMEC or IJOY products,
leave the link as comment below and tell us the reason why you like it.
*Everyone only get 1 chance to write the comment below the thread.

So I guess the rules don't apply or mean much then when one of the winners won on their second of three entries in the contest #28 and #83 and #103

Congrats to the two winners standinthestars and whiskeywarrior who did play by the rules!

standinthestars

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for great contest and the Limitless RDTA Plus Atomizer! I'm super happy to try this out. Congrats to the other winners!

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice lunch time surprise.
Congrats standinthestars and whiskeywarrior!
Thanks for the giveaway!

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Idk if this is completely over or not so heres my post just in case! I wish i wouldve seen this thread sooner

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Idk if this is completely over or not so heres my post just in case! I wish i wouldve seen this thread sooner
Yes, it has already ended.

happy valley

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, it has already ended.

Okay the posted time has run out so the contest ended. However, for future reference, I'd like to openly ask a question, is the blatant disregard for the contest rules by one of the winners solely the purview of the contest sponsor and not any concern for forum management?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Okay the posted time has run out so the contest ended. However, for future reference, I'd like to openly ask a question, is the blatant disregard for the contest rules by one of the winners solely the purview of the contest sponsor and not any concern for forum management?
U should tag a moderator or they might not know

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
We do not micro-manage our vendors. They have a set of guidelines to follow. We make sure they are following those guidelines, that they draw a winner at the end date, and make sure the prize is delivered. Anything beyond that is between the Vendor and contestants.

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
From the point of view of the vendor, they may not want to disqualify anyone because of the risk of backlash. It doesn't take much these days for someone to put a company "on blast".

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think this was done intentionally or with blatant disregard for the rules. I've seen the person play by the rules in many give aways and even PIF entries to other members.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I don't think this was done intentionally or with blatant disregard for the rules. I've seen the person play by the rules in many give aways and even PIF entries to other members.

Exactly!

happy valley

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Oh okay, so you're suggesting the honorable person would disqualify them self upon realizing the error.

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I cant see where the rules were broken. Idk what im missing but every winner left s link for their favorite ijoy/wismec product and then a following statement. Did i miss something?

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I received the awesome mod today. The noisy cricket 2. I built some .6 Clapton's for it the other day. It's very nice looking, feels great in the hand and pretty light. With the current build its a very nice vape, not too harsh.KIMG0645.jpg KIMG0646.jpg KIMG0647.jpg KIMG0648.jpg KIMG0650.jpgSorry for the bad pics, I will get better ones tomorrow. Thankyou so much @myvapedeal. You are awesome.

myvapedeal

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I received the awesome mod today. The noisy cricket 2. I built some .6 Clapton's for it the other day. It's very nice looking, feels great in the hand and pretty light. With the current build its a very nice vape, not too harsh.View attachment 71790 View attachment 71791 View attachment 71792 View attachment 71793 View attachment 71794Sorry for the bad pics, I will get better ones tomorrow. Thankyou so much @myvapedeal. You are awesome.
cool pictures, thanks for sharing with us :)

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really love my first Noisy Cricket so I know this new one is amazing. I'm hoping to pick one up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors