Become a Patron!

ENDED ****** NEW CONTEST FOR FREE 60ml of SNICKERDOODLES! ENDS TOMORROW! HURRY AND ENTER! USA ONLY

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL @Doots if usps did not need federal low standards and resumes done in crayon we would not need an improvement.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Finally arrived today.
It is damned close to the snickerdoodle ice cream which is damned close to my grandma's cookies.
SPOT freaking on, going to be enjoying it a ton and possibly sharing it with mom.

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Big. Glad you love it too.. It is my favorite! :) Great to have peeps like what you make :)

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Come on bignasty you no you don't like that crap. So send it to me. My bottle is almost empty.:)

scooter

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn miss the 25 off lol
It was 20% but I do have a net listed at 25% off that is delicious. All others are 15% off with 15off. Still a tremendous value since we are so cheap anyways..

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you Mark.. Let me know how you like it.. Hopefully it isn't one that needs steeping.. :)
Well, I already know I love the Vanilla Custard, and it'll be a few days before I break into those bottles. The Strawberry Custard will be a new one for me from you, but if it's as good as everything else I've tried, I know I'll love it. Will probably be a few days before I get to it though. I know I'll be ordering more Strawberry Cheesecake as it's to die for! I can also see myself becoming addicted to Snickerdoodle as well.:)

ironman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Naturally Extracted Tobaccos

Omg i totally forgot I ordered from u. Expecting it today. I suppose I was drunk when I ordered and forgot all about it. Apparently I ordered from 3 different places. Spent like $200 on random vape gear.

Order number: AB-1051

On a side note, I was suppose to get a few 30ml strawberry milkshake, didn't see it in the order invoice, wondering if it's just included

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Omg i totally forgot I ordered from u. Expecting it today. I suppose I was drunk when I ordered and forgot all about it. Apparently I ordered from 3 different places. Spent like $200 on random vape gear.

Order number: AB-1051

On a side note, I was suppose to get a few 30ml strawberry milkshake, didn't see it in the order invoice, wondering if it's just included
Yeah Ironman, We whipped up some goodness for you.. You got some Strawberry Custard included (30ml) :) Enjoy the Richness of it!

ironman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah Ironman, We whipped up some goodness for you.. You got some Strawberry Custard included (30ml) :) Enjoy the Richness of it!
U should make a review thread.. Tag me in it, I plan on trying all your flavors

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good idea Ironman.. Hows it going?
I will as soon as I can get the time.. You all are keeping me busy :)

VU Sponsors