Become a Patron!

ENDED - Newest Wismec Vicino kit(single 18650) giveaway !!! First batch --- Vapesourcing - 7/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear all ,

We are very glad to share with you our first giveaway for in VU for Newest Wismec Vicino kit giveaway .

Rules:
* Comment the favorite product link from our website below (share some opinions would be great ) ;
* Tag out more friends to join the contest ;

The winner will be announced on 21th July, 2016

More information about Wismec Vicino kit : https://vapesourcing.com/wismec-vicino-kit.html

Thank you!

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I like the basic mod-only version of the Vicino -- very attractive price point https://vapesourcing.com/wismec-vicino-battery.html

2. @Ding, @Roadtrip354, @mac63

Can you tell us what the protections are? Perhaps reverse battery and short circuit?

Is it a 5click on/off? I think that's what I saw in the video.

True unregulated? You get the full battery voltage?

Any limit on lowest resistance coil (other than what the battery can safely provide for current) Sometimes the switch or spring set a limit.

Thanks for the chance!

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you

Very nice for new starts and on the go.

hppts://vapesourcing.com/vaporesso-target-mini-mod.html?_SID=U

@midknight420

Last edited:

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice giveaway, thanks for that.
Site is nice, easy to navigate IF you already have a good idea of what you want. It's a bit lacking in the search department if you're just trying to peruse the goodies though.

(removed)
@georgemeadal @axelbeam @BigNasty

Last edited by a moderator:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nice giveaway, thanks for that.
Site is nice, easy to navigate IF you already have a good idea of what you want. It's a bit lacking in the search department if you're just trying to peruse the goodies though.

(removed)
@georgemeadal @axelbeam @BigNasty
Thanks @Georgetheturtle.
(removed) will agree with George that is nice looking.
@Huckleberried, @Hank F. Spankman @Ramsay Bolton
Can both of ya edit your posts to a non rule break item please? LOL!! If either of ya win, it's for the mod in the first post anyway. Sorry to be a party pooper, but I got tagged.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Outted..................
laughing1_zpsjhb4gv1c.gif

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This might seem petty but I'm gonna have to make an appeal. I don't believe it does break any rules. In my state that is a medical device. I am an epilepsy patient using a prescribed medication.

vapelifesaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for a super nice giveaway/contest
I really like the https://vapesourcing.com/wismec-vicino-kit.html for a number of reasons.
First, its the perfect size for using while I'm out, is a full kit of the Wismec Vicino atomizer and battery,love that its a top fill, has a battery displace and that it as the dual circuit protection.
All of these make for a safe, portable and easy to use device backed by a trusted name in the electronic cigarette industry, Wismec!

justjudith

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://vapesourcing.com/wismec-reuleaux-rx200s.html
it has cool shape and can accommodate 3 batteries
i'm not tagging anyone, new rules from moderator
v
v
v
*NOT AN ENTRY*

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!!!
**No Tagging Allowed**

Per the VU Admin team:
Due to a large number of complaints from forum members.
Tagging is no longer allowed as part of any contest.

Vendors - if your contest currently requires members to be tagged you will need to allow for entries without the tagging requirement.

Members - please cease tagging any member, mod, or admin as part of a contest.

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://vapesourcing.com/lost-vape-triade-dna200-mod.html

Love vapesourcing! what a great selection of mods they have, and great prices!!!! pretty cool website. my link is for the dna 200 the triade, with the leather covered battery door, what a sexy mod. and we all know the dna board is top of the line!
thank you for the contest vapesourcing. the wismec new mod is awesome and i would love to have it.
i always wanted a stick/tube mod that was regulated... like the ijust2 and ijust2 mini. or the smok stick. smok stick basic. smok stick one.
now wismec has one and im sure its a good hitting mod,
send it my way vapesta clause

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
deleted, should have read and saw it was already done.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
congrats!:slowclap::stars2:
i need to change my name..obviously its not the right name for contest wins:teehee::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors