Become a Patron!

ENDED O2PUR time!!! What Ever Pops into your head word Game Est End Date 9/15/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillDaBeast

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you everyone. I lucked out. Ever since I donated to the right to vape campaign I've really been luckin out everywhere which is awesome because I recently lost my job due to an injury and literally had donated my last and only money to the campaign because I truly care for this industry. It helped my father kick his cig habit while he had cancer and now the cancer is undetectable. I love this community and will fight to keep this miracle around. Love you all.✌

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thank you everyone. I lucked out. I knew how to play but I'm still kinda confused as to what it is I won. I never really saw what this contest prize was in the description.Does anyone know? I know I sound dumb and I'm sure I'll find out soon enough. Thx again everyone. Ever since I donated to the right to vape campaign I've really been luckin out everywhere which is awesome because I recently lost my job due to an injury and literally had donated my last and only money to the campaign because I truly care for this industry. It helped my father kick his cig habit while he had cancer and now the cancer is undetectable. I love this community and will fight to keep this miracle around. Love you all.✌

Awesome story from a deserving winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors