Become a Patron!

ENDED - Om Vapors Summer Giveaway!!! 3 weekly winners get 3 free 30ml juices - 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Nirvana is turning into one of my favorites. Been letting it steep...

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning folks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lotus is a truly wonderful vape. I'm more of a custard bakery guy but I throw in fruits to keep the palette alive.
This one is sweet but not a candy sweet, more of a natural fruit sweetness. I've given it almost a week of steep time from the mail box and cobra will get tapped into in a few days.

This one really is awesome though, bravo!

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
trying to get moving
at least it's Friday and I'll get to sleep in for a couple days after today

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sleeping, If I remember correctly it used to happen before I had children.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I actually slept til 8:30 today! Still only 6 hours though...

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh man... Cobra in the Boreas is soooo good! Best cakey vape I've had, not a dry cake, more of a cake with those holes filled with condensed milk. I don't get coolada out of it which a lot of ice cream vapes have and I'm not into that or any kind of menthol cooling effect.

The strawberry is very sweet and smooth. One of the best strawberry/cream-custard style juice I've had.

Pebbles is also very good, lemon is in the background and doesn't overpower the rest of the fruits, the milk is just enough.

Great job on these juices!

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello everyone. Ran out of nirvana :( looks like I'm gonna need to place an order soon.

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
15 hour day at work is not very much fun. I hope everyone's day is better than mine

mikej13876

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's a long day

Sent from my Z819L using Tapatalk

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Indeed almost over

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good Morning all I hope everyone has a unicorn rainbow pooh and farts of glitter kinda day

WillDaBeast

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Now through the end of August, Om Vapors is picking 3 winners weekly, every Monday morning, who will receive 3 free 30ml juices. Winners will get to pick their own flavors from the listing below:

The Cobra - Much like a cobra, this flavor can catch you off-guard. This juice's profile is a combination of rich, milky ice cream, layered with mouthwatering strawberries, speckled with a layer of warm, fluffy cake crumbs.

Mindful Monkey - The Mindful Monkey is Mom’s banana pudding in vape form. This delectable mixture is a combination of ripe bananas, creamy vanilla pudding, and sprinkles of crisp, delectable vanilla wafers.

Nirvana - Get ready to enter a state of eternal bliss with Nirvana. Nirvana is a savory blueberry donut, baked around a fluffy, moist, appetizing cake, coated with a sugary glaze.

Mantra - Mantra is a tropical blend of garden-fresh strawberries, peaches and mangos, pureed into a cool, refreshing green tea with honey.

The Tiger - The Tiger is perfect for the morning vaper. This cereal Flavor is a fusion of sugarcoated apples and delectable grains, sprinkled satisfactorily with brown sugar and cinnamon inside a bowl of cool, refreshing milk.
About 2 years ago my father was diagnosed with cancer for the second time. They told him he was in very bad shape and that it was incurable because he was so late on the check up. It had spread throughout his body. They told him they weren't sure how long he would live but it didn't look good. He had a 2 pack a day habit that he absolutely had to get rid of. I was able to get him into our local vape shop and get him his first set up. It was a 20w AIO device that allowed him to kick his cig habit almost immediately with a 6mg nic. That device eventually died and I recently purchased him a target pro mod kit tho I'm pretty broke without a job at the moment. I really didn't want him to have to buy it with all the hospital bills he has piling up. He loves it. I'm very proud to say that in his last check up, the doctors told us the cancer is now undetectable. I'm just so happy right now that I have to share this everywhere. Vaping Saves Lives

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Om Vapors in 3 nic, they all sound delicious! Thank you so much for your generous contest and a chance to win your eliquids!

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
About 2 years ago my father was diagnosed with cancer for the second time. They told him he was in very bad shape and that it was incurable because he was so late on the check up. It had spread throughout his body. They told him they weren't sure how long he would live but it didn't look good. He had a 2 pack a day habit that he absolutely had to get rid of. I was able to get him into our local vape shop and get him his first set up. It was a 20w AIO device that allowed him to kick his cig habit almost immediately with a 6mg nic. That device eventually died and I recently purchased him a target pro mod kit tho I'm pretty broke without a job at the moment. I really didn't want him to have to buy it with all the hospital bills he has piling up. He loves it. I'm very proud to say that in his last check up, the doctors told us the cancer is now undetectable. I'm just so happy right now that I have to share this everywhere. Vaping Saves Lives
Sorry to hear about the struggles with your father and cancer. We wish the best for him and your family. Best of luck!

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
enhanced-buzz-6966-1354055844-0.jpg

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pretty sure it's mary had a little lab too isnt ot

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got mine in the mail a few days ago and I have to say that Ascension was my favorite until I ran out of it. I had to order a 120ml, the stuff is absolute amazing.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
That's great news, WillDaBeast. I know that vaping has added many years to my life, too...

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oh, I can't help it. NIRVANA! It sounds SOOOO delectable! SOOOO Mouth Watering. SOOOO Smooth. And SOOO, SOOO Good!
1. Nirvana - High VG - High Nic (if available)
2. Nirvana - High VG - High Nic (if available)
Let's have some :pizza: , :cheers: and :cloud: while we wait. :).
Here's to the winner of this weeks great gift from @OmVape !

Last edited:

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I hear ya. Nirvana is awesome, and i ran out. Could definitely use some more

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All about that ascension, and the tiger is pretty darn good as well

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I was just sitting outside enjoying the beautiful weather and vaping on my Nebox and what would make it more beautiful would be to win some Om Vapor juices!
Thank you for the contest Om Vapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors