Become a Patron!

ENDED - Om Vapors Summer Giveaway!!! 3 weekly winners get 3 free 30ml juices - 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i bought a 120ml of the Ascension and I know where i went wrong before: i was using the TFV8 and it just demolished the whole 30ml... i think im going to stick with the cleito at 70 watts this time. maybe it'll last me a week or so (HA)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Even though I have a dining room full of current juice, Nirvana is just too good to pass up not to buy if not won. Think I'll be giving away a lot of original vanilla bean and other 120ml pretty basic flavors at Christmas.
I would love to try out some new flavors,...but the fact is,..I almost NEVER win anything :(

Hi Frosty! Welcome to VU!

Do NOT think that way here. You won't believe the contests, special coupon codes we receive as well as an AMAZING, AMAZING VapingUndergaround family. From noobs to veteran geniuses, no question is a stupid question. Well, for me some of my questions are down right goofy.

Offer advice, seek advice and have a blast! Hope you win this one and keep entering other contests. And don't miss the Promo Codes!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey. Did I read somewhere that they announce on Mondays? Or am I confused.

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Frosty! Welcome to VU!

Do NOT think that way here. You won't believe the contests, special coupon codes we receive as well as an AMAZING, AMAZING VapingUndergaround family. From noobs to veteran geniuses, no question is a stupid question. Well, for me some of my questions are down right goofy.

Offer advice, seek advice and have a blast! Hope you win this one and keep entering other contests. And don't miss the Promo Codes!

What she said! VU Is awesome.

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning VU

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Morning! Just checking in to see if there are winners? Looks like the waiting continues!

WillDaBeast

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello everyone! Just wanted to check in and say if u haven't donated to the AVA please go check out the video Rip Trippers has up. There is a link for the donation page. When u donate u will be acknowledged. If u believin this life saving industry, u have to fight for it. 1$ makes a difference. Let's keep this thing alive people. Donations go straight to the AVA bank account. Thx everyone

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I hope everyone will have a great Labor Day weekend! The weather is fantastic here!
Wonder if they will announce the winners soon?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Happy Sunday! Anyone else have a hangover from buying too much vape stuff yesterday. I am soooo hungover.

Hubby has been wanting me to :snapoutofit: for the last week. I bought the bulk of it yesterday after having 17 windows open on my 2 monitors. Today I'll look for miscellaneous, insanely low, can't pass it up stuff.

Stedke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now through the end of August, Om Vapors is picking 3 winners weekly, every Monday morning, who will receive 3 free 30ml juices. Winners will get to pick their own flavors from the listing below:

The Cobra - Much like a cobra, this flavor can catch you off-guard. This juice's profile is a combination of rich, milky ice cream, layered with mouthwatering strawberries, speckled with a layer of warm, fluffy cake crumbs.

Mindful Monkey - The Mindful Monkey is Mom’s banana pudding in vape form. This delectable mixture is a combination of ripe bananas, creamy vanilla pudding, and sprinkles of crisp, delectable vanilla wafers.

Nirvana - Get ready to enter a state of eternal bliss with Nirvana. Nirvana is a savory blueberry donut, baked around a fluffy, moist, appetizing cake, coated with a sugary glaze.

Mantra - Mantra is a tropical blend of garden-fresh strawberries, peaches and mangos, pureed into a cool, refreshing green tea with honey.

The Tiger - The Tiger is perfect for the morning vaper. This cereal Flavor is a fusion of sugarcoated apples and delectable grains, sprinkled satisfactorily with brown sugar and cinnamon inside a bowl of cool, refreshing milk.
Haha this would make a nice birthday gidt today

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I can't sleep either. 3:25am. Bed at 12:45.
:cuss:

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Body woke up 10 to 4 this a.m. it must hate me

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm tryna get the Payments to me Stopped..Don't see why I have to go court for that...you have a hearing.blah blah blah..then a decision is made by the courts.

My Reign Has Just Begun

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@OmVape There hasn't been any winners here for quite some time... is this contest over?

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm tryna get the Payments to me Stopped..Don't see why I have to go court for that...you have a hearing.blah blah blah..then a decision is made by the courts.

My Reign Has Just Begun
Oh you're one of the nicer custodial parents most will bleed the other dry regardless if they are a great parent or not.

mikej13876

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think it's over

Sent from my Z819L using Tapatalk

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years