Become a Patron!

ENDED: One Stop DIY $25.00 Store Credit Thanksgiving Event....Est End Date 11/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Happy Thanksgiving from One Stop DIY Shop
and Vapers United.
Just imagine all the cooking!

All that food!
All those FULL bellies!!!

And since we are talking about recipes and mixing, it's time to to give away an One Stop DIY $25.00 store credit.

Got a recipe Thanksgiving recipe you'd like to share? Or an e liquid recipe?
Maybe some pictures of your creations? A request for something you'd like to try?
Stories, pictures, or just some thing about Thanksgiving.

Please keep in mind that I advertise this as office friendly. ;)

USA ONLY
No Back To Back Posting
Est End Date 11/24/2016

100 lb woman wins Thanksgiving eating contest
2763492.jpg

111111bottom%20of%20vendor%20event%20picture.jpg

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, its traditional to serve Turkey and Ham etc. for Thanksgiving... it's also the only time I ever eat ham...Can't stand ham sandwiches, Don't eat Pork Chops, Don't eat sausage, don't eat bacon...But Thanksgiving, I'll eat like 5 servings of Pineapple Honey Glazed Ham! :crazy:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
does anyone happen to have a really good pumpkin pie recipe?
No, but have you ever tried a sweet tater pie? Soooooo much better than punkin pie! (yes I did spell that correctly) lol

Ok here's a recipe for a sweet tater casserole I make. well, kinda a recipe. I don't measure when I cook, so for those who need to be real specific, just skip this now. lol

Fresh Cooked, or use a couple tall cans of sweet taters
Mash em with a mixer along with some milk, or a flavored liquid creamer and some butter, like you would smashed taters
Optional to add some maraschino cherries and pineapple chunks to this and also chopped pecans if you want more crunch

Spray a 9x13 pan add the mixture. Add the mixture

Topping:

Grapenuts cereal (generic is fine and what I use)
butter
cinnamon

Melt the butter, 1-2 sticks depending on how thick you want the topping, I do 2 sticks
add the cereal and cinnamon. Stir it together and spread over top of the yam mixture

Bake at 350 for 45 mins or so til the topping is golden brown.

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, but have you ever tried a sweet tater pie? Soooooo much better than punkin pie! (yes I did spell that correctly) lol

Ok here's a recipe for a sweet tater casserole I make. well, kinda a recipe. I don't measure when I cook, so for those who need to be real specific, just skip this now. lol

Fresh Cooked, or use a couple tall cans of sweet taters
Mash em with a mixer along with some milk, or a flavored liquid creamer and some butter, like you would smashed taters
Optional to add some maraschino cherries and pineapple chunks to this and also chopped pecans if you want more crunch

Spray a 9x13 pan add the mixture. Add the mixture

Topping:

Grapenuts cereal (generic is fine and what I use)
butter
cinnamon

Melt the butter, 1-2 sticks depending on how thick you want the topping, I do 2 sticks
add the cereal and cinnamon. Stir it together and spread over top of the yam mixture

Bake at 350 for 45 mins or so til the topping is golden brown.

Thank you I will give that one a try

shericummings305

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone g I t a good juice recipe to combat the turkey day belly ache?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Mojoe1976

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Fill the inside of your turkey and cover the outside with salsa then bake normally. It sounds weird but I promise you it's amazing.

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I need to get some pumpkin pie juices from a shop soon, I keep forgetting ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors