Become a Patron!

ENDED One Stop DIY Shop Holiday Thread Est. End Date 12/31/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
One Stop DIY Shop Store Credit giveaway.
25.00 STORE CREDIT
USA ONLY PLEASE​

Let's hear about what you got for Xmas, about family gatherings, events you attended.
And what are your plans for bring in the New Year?

Any resolutions? If so what is it or if you have more than one please share.
Pretty much anything goes. Do remember that I love music and even anything funny if you want to throw anything fitting those categories in.

Please keep in mind that I do announce these on social media and some are office friendly.;)

christmas-morning-after-all-the-presents-had-been-opened-BCE7C2.jpg

NO BACK TO BACK POSTS PLEASE....
THIS WILL END 12/31/2017 or soon after.
WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN USING RANDOM ORG..
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

one-stop-forum222222-jpg.10986

111111bottom-of-vendor-event-picture-jpg.10987

quick-guide-to-fda-vaping-regulation-infographic-680x340-jpg.10988

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the giveaway guys! I DIY but never ordered from OSDYS so I'm excited. I'm gonna have a calm, relaxed new year. Partying on new year is overrated :/

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
A little late, but I post this every year:

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi! I has a sort of quiet Christmas this year. Got lots of shirts and a side table for my desk for DIY supplies.
I always enjoy this funny video...hope you all do too!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
George!!! I haven't seen your face in quite a while. I hope all is well with you and your family. I haven't been on VU as often.

I haven't seen that Ray Steven's video in years. This next one from Joe Diffie I remember also. Love his voice.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
George!!! I haven't seen your face in quite a while. I hope all is well with you and your family. I haven't been on VU as often.

I haven't seen that Ray Steven's video in years. This next one from Joe Diffie I remember also. Love his voice.

Nice to see you too!
All is well...I haven't been on VU much but one of my resolutions for 2018 is to be more active on the forums...and get more exercise...which keeps me away from my computer....soooo

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just found these 3 videos: Taylor Swift unknowingly pulls at the heart strings of Jimmy Fallon. Please watch all 3 videos if you are interested:

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
still got snow here - somebody needs to pay that heating bill and get it turned back on

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Keith Urban's New Years tribute to those artists we lost in 2016.
There is another live version, but you can hear much better. I got chills several times.

My resolution? To dance and sing more. It soothes the soul and lifts your spirit.

Last edited:

Blazel78

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Christmas was awesome! I gave away a handful of mod and rebuildables. And built coils for a lot my friends.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For Christmas I mostly got clothes. I did get a new Efest battery charger thats awesome. We meet at my parents house, and exchange gifts. I got a great family and they all come. New Years I plan to be at a social gathering. There will be alcohol on the premises lol. My resolution is to quit cafine.
I would love to win your contest. Can never have enough OSDIYS Blue Raspberry Slush. If I were to win I'd be like this-
post-19715-Brent-Rambo-gif-thumbs-up-imgu-L3yP.gif

Bundy71

Member For 2 Years
Unfortunately, nothing funny about my Christmas this year...I was in bed with the flu! Bah humbug!

My New Year's resolution is to stop buying pre-made liquids! I've been reading up on how to DIY, getting a list together of things I have to buy and getting recipes together that I want to try. I'm nervous and anxious...kind of feel like a kid waiting for Santa!

Maybe there's hope for that Christmas spirit the flu snatched from me?!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My sweetie surprised me with this! Could not wait so I installed it when it was only 19°F the day after Christmas! Couldn't put that on the dash or the cops would give me a ticket!

upload_2017-12-30_19-23-3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors