Become a Patron!

ENDED - Plenty of Joyetech eGo AIO ECO Kits & Gift Cards Wait for You to Win--2/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Vape pod systems are on trends! From last year, the population of our community was growing fast. More and more people realized the benefit of e-cigarette owing to this new trendy vaping style. However, the disposable pod raised the budget compared to traditional vaping. Now Joyetech introduces a new device named eGo AIO ECO, which is born for beginners and high nicotine vaping while features economy. It has built-in 650mAh battery capacity and 1.2ml tank capacity, which are capable of long-lasting using. It comes with a brand-new BFHN 0.5ohm head, which can work perfectly under 6-8W low wattage. It also features top airflow & top refill system and 7 colorful LED light.Now, Heaven Gifts offers you chances to win it for free.

jHegJJs.jpg

To enter:

1. Share us your quitting story. If no, simply reply "Joyetech eGo AIO ECO"

2. Tell us the pod systems you knew and where do you get to know it/them

3. Which e-juice do you think fit for Joyetech eGo AIO ECO

Note:

1. We will pick 3 lucky winners via random.org on Feb 14th, 2018. The first winner we choose will get a $50 USD gift card. The rest ones will get 1 Joyetech eGo AIO ECO each.

2. Each person can enter as much as you want

-----------------------------Chinese Spring Festival Sales-----------------------------------

Chinese Spring Festival holiday is coming soon. We set a big promotion for you. Just take advantage of it.

Lh3p7Eh.jpg

A. For Retail Customers

Time: 11am Jan. 24 - 11am Feb. 24, 2018 (GMT+8)
Sales: Get 30% off for all items except New Year Sales/Premium e-Juice
Code: AHG30

B. For Wholesale Clients

Time: 11am Jan. 24 - 11am Feb. 6, 2018 (GMT+8)
All web 2% off (click to check the full list)

Time: 11am Feb. 9 - 11am Feb. 24, 2018 (GMT+8)
All web 1.5% off (click to check the full list)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #128 @mac63! Your prize is US$50 gift card.
8VyiRim.png

Congratulations #36 @Russianmafia and #56 @Shaulisbvape! Your prizes are Joyetech eGo AIO ECO kit .
avT6Y8H.png
u2cDEiQ.png

Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Joyetech eGo AIO ECO kit, you can pick one from HG only at US$12.5 by using our Chinese Spring Festival 30% off code “AHG30”.

Note: Due to our long Chinese Spring Festival from Feb 12~ Feb 21, the prizes will be sent out after Feb 22. Hope you can understand.

Last edited:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First!
1. Quit back in November 2017 after 10+ years of smoking.. when I quit I probably was smoking a pack or two per week. The GF urged me to for the previous year and a finally did it when I bought a higher wattage mod kit - Revenger X. Been figuring it all out with RTAs now and gonna be checking out dripping soon.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. Seen a lot of different pod systems and real interested in the compact size but question the available flavors. Watched this Dave Chapelle special and he was vaping on stage.. pretty cool.
I’m sure it’s better then the fake blu-cig look alike thingy from back in the days

Last edited:

Bl4ckKat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1 I was a smoker for 23 years, I completely stumbled across vaping by accident while researching essential oil vaporizers! I started to watch some youtube vids and was soon buying my first kit and eleaf ijust S. Since I started vaping last year I haven't looked back. I love it and I would love to win this for a smoker friend, I'm trying to get her off the stinkies too.

Bl4ckKat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#2 I had not heard of pod systems until recently. I heard about them from watching Mike Vapes vids.

Bl4ckKat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#3 I think a caramel or chocolate tobacco flavour would be great, especially for someone transitioning from smoking.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I tried EVERYTHING to help me quit smoking. I started with a cigalike 5 years ago. I learned how to refill the cartridges, then got a CE4 which wasn't much better - but it worked!. 30+ years of cancer sticks CRUSHED.... NOTHING works like vaping, as it satisfies all of the same habits. I would probably be dragging oxygen tanks with me by now if not for vaping. I can breathe again (said Robert Plant)!

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Share us your quitting story.

Quit smoking and started vaping 5 years ago for a year. Started smoking again for 3 years and I have now returned to Vaping since December.

Vaporistically Simply

Nextron

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My story is typical but has any nuance. I hope if this will help someone.
My smoke expierence is about 35 years (OMG)
In first I pay my attention in vape at july 2016.
I’m an engineer and I was attracted by different technical thnigs of vaping
For two months I studied the forums and finaly understood what I needed.
I need a good MTL device. Then I bought Evic Vtwo mini and Kayfun mini V3.
It was a hit in the center of the target!
I want to draw your attention: my goal was not to quit smoking! My desire was to try new sensations. But I got an “additional effect” - I completely quit the smoking.

Last edited:

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I smoked for 35 years....
I quit back in 2008.I started with the little cigalikes. I used them for 5 years. I wuit with my first cigalike . Never went back to have an analogue cigarette. The first kit I used was a little box that had a place for your battery to screw in and all the filters were in side the box with juice inside of them. That worked for a little while. Then I found the joyetech cigalike kits and that is what we used for 5 years.My husband continued to smoke so I purchased him a kit and just let it sit until he decided to try it. One day he picked it up, he smoked and vaped for a while until one day he told me not to buy him any more cigarettes, I was so happy when that day came. Today we both vape. I have been analogue cigarette free and a vaper for the last 10 years.

Last edited:

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am familiar with several of the pod systems The Kanger SI, The Smok Fit, The Envi Fitt, The Vapito C Flat, The Joyetech Penguin, The Wismec Motiv, and the Smok Rolo Badge are just a few. I know these from your website and others.

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would give this to a new vaper. I would put a high level nic juice in there probably Tobacco or Menthol flavor.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. I actually tried to quit a few years back (in 2014) by buying this SMOK single batt mech mod with triton subohm tank. But it just didn't compare to the resistance and density of smoking a REAL cig, at that time. After a few months of "trying", I eventually went back to smoking cigs till last November. Gotta say I did feel gypped about that unit, which I eventually tried to sell but ended up PIFing.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. I smoked for more years than I cared to remember. I didn’t think I could ever quit. Then almost 3 years ago we learnt about vaping. We first started out with a Nautilus & iStick 20 watt from a local B&M. I was determined to quit cigarettes as I didn’t want to die a horrible death, die yes, we all must, but hopefully not a horrible death.

Then off to Youtube & finding the forums were a Godsend to learn as much as I could. Not too long I transitioned into rebuildables & mixing my own juice. Turned into a nice hobby.

Then I found buying from China sites were so much more economical and the rest is history :D

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. I’ve heard about Pod systems in passing but didn’t really look into them.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4. was thinking the same thing..
I'd use it for higher than usual nicotine for those tough days!
or even some CBD..
Or just as a everyday since its so compact!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
4. Actually this would be really good for a discreet vape when out & really convenient since its so compact.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I know 2 people who have a Juul, but I have never tried them.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tried gum, patches and pills. Even cig-a-likes about 10 years ago. They didn't do the trick. Got a couple decent setups about 4 years ago. Still took about 5 months to get all the way off smokes

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Seen some here on VU. Have tried a few but they usually don't last long or perform at the high level I need. A couple are ok for a quick fix.

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I actually quit using one of the pen style vapes. Been cig free for 4 or 5 months now but been vaping since 2012 2013 ish bought a criss cross pen from tobacco store the bought a kanger evod and was a dual user for years then once they didn't charge I quit and picked it back up bought a good mod and a aspire cletio tank and now it's history.

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I have a asvape defender it has a pod style tank so it's close enough. I heard of other kinds but don't own any.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the compactness and volume of juice it holds would be good for numerous reasons. Probably leave a stick in multiple places!

Nextron

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sometimes I add 2-3 drops of aromatizer per 30 ml of base. It's enough for me.

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I would set my father up with this. With high nic and a good tobacco flavor for sure. Smoking is going to kill him for sure be aweome to get him to vape I have tried but havent found a setup he likes yet.

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tell us the pod systems you knew and where do you get to know it/them
Vape pod systems are on trends! From last year, the population of our community was growing fast. More and more people realized the benefit of e-cigarette owing to this new trendy vaping style. However, the disposable pod raised the budget compared to traditional vaping. Now Joyetech introduces a new device named eGo AIO ECO, which is born for beginners and high nicotine vaping while features economy. It has built-in 650mAh battery capacity and 1.2ml tank capacity, which are capable of long-lasting using. It comes with a brand-new BFHN 0.5ohm head, which can work perfectly under 6-8W low wattage. It also features top airflow & top refill system and 7 colorful LED light.Now, Heaven Gifts offers you chances to win it for free.

jHegJJs.jpg

To enter:

Note:

1. We will pick 3 lucky winners via random.org on Feb 14th, 2018. The first winner we choose will get a $50 USD gift card. The rest ones will get 1 Joyetech eGo AIO ECO each.

2. Each person can enter as much as you want

-----------------------------Chinese Spring Festival Sales-----------------------------------

Chinese Spring Festival holiday is coming soon. We set a big promotion for you. Just take advantage of it.

Lh3p7Eh.jpg

A. For Retail Customers

Time: 11am Jan. 24 - 11am Feb. 24, 2018 (GMT+8)
Sales: Get 30% off for all items except New Year Sales/Premium e-Juice
Code: AHG30

B. For Wholesale Clients

Time: 11am Jan. 24 - 11am Feb. 6, 2018 (GMT+8)
All web 2% off (click to check the full list)

Time: 11am Feb. 9 - 11am Feb. 24, 2018 (GMT+8)
All web 1.5% off (click to check the full list)

I got the joytech autopack penguin se from vapesourcing bc it was $17 free shipping. I have vape budget hands! I like it . But this eco aio looks even better. I like the pen style . Good luck every everybody!

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tell us the pod systems you knew and where do you get to know it/them

3. Which e-juice do you think fit for Joyetech eGo AIO ECO I would use 6mg . I usually use 3mg in my DL setup. But this would need a little stronger nic level. Too get a stronger throat hit. Send one my way and I'll try it out and report back! Haha . Happy Chinese New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors