Become a Patron!

ENDED - Plenty of Joyetech eGo AIO ECO Kits & Gift Cards Wait for You to Win--2/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The new Suorin Vagon

Suorin%20Vagon%20Starter%20Kit.jpg

Ajinkya

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
2. Tell us the pod systems you knew and where do you get to know it/them

- juul, suorin air, Phix, suorin Drop, MyJet and few others I know and I got to know about them on Facebook Instagram Heaven Gift website and youtube.

Ajinkya

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
3. Which e-juice do you think fit for Joyetech eGo AIO ECO.

- I think any Higher Nicotine E-liquid will be good on this and for Flavor it's a personal preference, I like my higher nicotine E-liquid to be tobacco flavored or coffee.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
-Share us your quitting story. If no, simply reply "Joyetech eGo AIO ECO"
Tried gum, patches and pills. Even cig-a-likes about 10 years ago. They didn't do the trick. Got a couple decent setups about 4 years ago. Still took about 5 months to get all the way off smokes

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
- Tell us the pod systems you knew and where do you get to know it/them
Seen some here on VU. Have tried a few but they usually don't last long or perform at the high level I need. A couple are ok for a quick fix.

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I had my first vape in 2011. I could feel the effects of smoking, like shortness of breath and just a heavy chest in general. Didn't help that cigarettes were getting too expensive. I bought an ego-c off a guy I found on Craigslist. We met at a coffee shop and I bought some no label juice off of him as well. There were no B&M stores, and very few online stores in Canada.

Even with 24mg juice it was very hard to quit because the devices back then were just so inefficient. I stopped buying packs a year later in 2012. I had a Lavatube with a Vivi Nova back then. I'd occasionally bum smokes from friends but for the most part I was vaping.

I think I fully stopped smoking near the end of 2012. I had moved up to a Provari and Phoenix V2 RDA. Finally I could taste something lol. Phoenix V2 RDA with 4 spaced wraps of 32g kanthal around a torched SS mesh wick was pretty freakin good for it's time.

Now I vape 1.5mg nic. Even that I could go without, but I find it affects the taste in a negative way. Now I vape just for fun.

I wish nic salts were available back then. Making the switch would have been much easier.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
-Share us your quitting story. If no, simply reply "Joyetech eGo AIO ECO"
Tried gum, patches and pills. Even cig-a-likes about 10 years ago. They didn't do the trick. Got a couple decent setups about 4 years ago. Still took about 5 months to get all the way off smokes

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
- Tell us the pod systems you knew and where do you get to know it/them
Seen some here on VU. Have tried a few but they usually don't last long or perform at the high level I need. A couple are ok for a quick fix.

blainechapa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile

I have a Vaptio C-Flat that I won last year and it works great.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Guys, this contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.;)

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #128 @mac63! Your prize is US$50 gift card.
8VyiRim.png

Congratulations #36 @Russianmafia and #56 @Shaulisbvape! Your prizes are Joyetech eGo AIO ECO kit .
avT6Y8H.png
u2cDEiQ.png

Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Joyetech eGo AIO ECO kit, you can pick one from HG only at US$12.5 by using our Chinese Spring Festival 30% off code “AHG30”.

Note: Due to our long Chinese Spring Festival from Feb 12~ Feb 21, the prizes will be sent out after Feb 22. Hope you can understand.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cool!

Thanks for the Grats guys!

Congrats to Russianmafia and Shaulisbvape!

Thanks for the contest and prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors