Become a Patron!

ENDED - Pugsley's Celebratory Steampugs $100 Gearbest Giveaway.....Finally. - 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steampugs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That's right people, finally I am going to make good on the promise that I have been making for the last week, CAN I GET A WOOP WOOP!

0exWuyY.gif

TUT.......what if I told you I am going to give you $100 to spend at Gearbest on whatever the hell you like......

PTpWvyZ.gif

Close enough.......a bit more enthusiasm would of been nice but still....IT'S GIVEAWAY TIIIIME!

Q97DP8J.jpg

So....we at Steampugs are celebrating a milestone in e-commerce, Thanks to all you lovely vape obsessive shiny syndrome suffering cloud junkies that have been shopping in the Steampugs link shop we are now celebrating our first $100 commission birthday

wvX8i0I.jpg

A whole hundred dollars!!, by my reckoning at this rate I can take early retirement as a Millionaire in 1670 years!...a mere heartbeat in time, orrr....like anyone that makes their first $100 doing something....I can just throw that shit away.

lrhdz54.gif

Or to be more precise...in your general direction.

To explain further....the Steampugs Link shop was never particularly a money making exercise, Just a way of keeping the suppliers happy so that I can say whatever the hell I like about whatever the hell I am reviewing without fear of said suppliers giving me the 'it's not you...it's me' speech....Keeps them happy...Keeps me honest....keeps you reading, and so far....it appears to be working just fine, everyone's a winner baby.

So keep using the shop, and I'll keep doing the giveaways!...simples. FYI....you don't even have to buy what's in my shop, as long as you go to Gearbest through one of my links you can buy whatever you like once your there and it will still go on my account, like pretty much most of you have already done....so.....onwards with the giveaway...here are the rules on how you can win $100 to spend on anything you like at Gearbest..

89kqwkH.gif

vrOFgyq.gif

Nothing quite so drastic....although there's an image that isn't going to be leaving me any time soon....what you do have to do is simple....share the love.

1. Share the link to this giveaway on any of the popular social media sites or Vape forums.
2. In the comments section below this post on the Steampugs site write the word 'WOOP' ....along with your name and a link to where you posted this giveaway (username is fine if it's a forum, I just need a way of letting you know if you won)

The link to the giveaway post on Steampugs is...

Steampugs $100 Gearbest Giveaway

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show straight away as I need to approve all comments before they are posted on the site which I will do regularly along with checking the links, if the link is found to be dead at any point before the winner is drawn then the comment and entry will be deleted....harsh...but fair......

All the names will be inputted onto Random.org where a random name shall be picked on Sunday 16th April 2017 at 20:00 GMT.

MdxGmGO.gif

I know...it's 4 weeks away, but that's how long it takes the commission to clear. I have spoken to Gearbest about getting it sooner in a voucher form but still awaiting a response so if I can draw it in 2 weeks I will....pinky promise....all good things....keep shopping, and they'll come more often, and this being the first one we will iron out any creases along the way.

So...

8RCPjZS.gif

Gotta be in it to win it

7dxZ8VS.gif

You can find the Steampugs Link shop in the top tab along with links to all past reviews so if you fancy a giggle take a gander.

Xpa9wun.gif

Cheers ears!

Yours eternally vapeful

Pugs

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
W00P!!!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Excuse me @Pugs1970 , but I am unable to find your link here to GearBest. Would you please direct me?
Thanks. GREAT give-a-way! I love GearBest. I shop there quite frequently.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
WOOP! ...and WOOT!
Shared on Facebook / twitter / Pinterest / Google+ / Skype / email

Fred Eagle / @fredeagle
[email protected]

Cheers Pugs!

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
WOOP! WOOP! I found the link.

1. Share the link to this giveaway on any of the popular social media sites or Vape forums.
Shared to:

Facebook
Google+
Pinterest
Instagram

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
2. In the comments section below this post on the Steampugs site write the word 'WOOP' ....along with your name and a link to where you posted this giveaway (username is fine if it's a forum, I just need a way of letting you know if you won)

WOOP!
I posted all links to media on Steampugs website. Please let me know if there is an issue. (Missy Trixy, Robin Bjork, azrobin on media websites)
Ms. Trixy here at VU.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

I was just over at Gearbest. They have some crazy sales going on. And, I can't help it....​

WHOOP! WHOOP!!

AOIC6sE.gif

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Pugs1970 Do we have a winner here yet? Contest states winner would be picked on 4/17.

***Disregard - found the winner info.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors