ENDED - Rig Pig Series Mod Clone Giveaway, w/ 510 copper top cap - 8/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rig Pig Series box mod Clone is constructed from Brass and POM. It is powered by 2 x 18650 battery (not included). It is highly recommend that you never build your resistance lower than 0.5 ohms. Now it is in stock and join us to get free one. Click the pic to enter.

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It looks fantastic! Entered and thanks for the chance.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Enjoy your happy weekends!! The rig pig mod clone giveaway is only 4 days left!! Join us to win free one to make your rest weekends more colorful. Heart it? Pic below can be clicked to enter contest.

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Enjoy your happy weekends!! The rig pig mod clone giveaway is only 4 days left!! Join us to win free one to make your rest weekends more colorful. Heart it? Pic below can be clicked to enter contest.
This link doesn't work accurately when I attempt to share to channels for more entry points....the one I had originally up for myself had stopped even showing up altogether.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This link doesn't work accurately when I attempt to share to channels for more entry points....the one I had originally up for myself had stopped even showing up altogether.
Hi, Dougw63, sorry to hear that. Could you please offer more details? Do you mean that you can not share to the social channels? Maybe you can submit screeshot of you problems. Best wishes.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Clone Rig Pig Mod Giveaway is counting now!! Click the pic to enter the contest page.
By the way, are there any other customers that face the same or other problems like this customer "this link doesn't work accurately when attempt to share to channels for more entry points....the one originally up had stopped even showing up altogether"? If so, please feel free to contact me. Good luck.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just can't seem to find a way to enter... dang it!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
MarkS, just click the pic to enter. Good luck!!
I did... it just flashes and returns to the thread. Rebooted phone, same problem.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fingers crossed here. Good luck everyone!

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations! The Rig Pig Series Style Mod winner is selected.

An end of this game never means anything but a good beginning of our new events, such as our contest, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupon and more. Stay with us, follow our online shop and subforum, more surprise are under way.

Enter >> Rose V3 RTA Clone Giveaway

Enter >> Clone SJMY A.I. RDTA Giveaway

Monthly sale >>> SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors