Become a Patron!

ENDED - [Rincoe] Happy to join the forum Giveaway - 7/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rincoe_Official

Unlisted Vendor
Hello guys!!!

Time for a giveaway! We are giving away 5 of our brand new Manto kits from Rincoe. It features the new Manto dual battery mod and our new Metis mesh coil tank. Both of these are the product of many months of testing and tweaking to bring you guys the ideal starter kit.

Features:
  • Dual 18650
  • 228 watts
  • Color screen
  • Ability to change the colors on the screen
  • Centered 510 pin
  • Nice and clicky fire button
We are also giving away 5 of our Ceto pod systems

Features:
  • Designed to fit your hand
  • Ergonomic
  • Strong Magnets
  • Refillable pod
  • 370 mAh battery
To Enter: Post the one feature you prefer most when it comes to a dual battery starter kit. Is it size, color options, screen size, screen features, battery life, or something else? Let us know with a comment below and we will choose 3 people to receive the new Manto starter kit. Winners will be chosen by Saturday. Must be of legal age to vape to qualify.

Good luck to everyone!

http://www.rincoe.com/product/showproduct.php?lang=cn&id=122

~ Bear

Attachments

• Rincoe Banner.png
    Rincoe Banner.png
    127.3 KB · Views: 50

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the mouthpieces on these! The granite / stone look is really unique and classy.
Also like a dual battery mod simply for battery longevity .... I don't vape any different on a single batt than I do on a double batt.
Thanks for the chance to win!!

hamnickel

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Hi, @Rincoe_Official! Welcome to the contests forum!

I just saw the DJLsb Vapes review for the Manto 228W TC Kit and I really liked it. It seems to be a sturdy and solid mod.

It's hard to point out just one feature when it comes to a dual battery mod but for me it's a combination of size and overall quality (which includes the device itself and the chip quality). I only have one mod (the Voopoo Drag) and despite finding it reliable I'm not very happy with its form factor. I'd much prefer a smaller device like the Manto 228W to go out an put in my pocket.

Thanks again for having this giveaway!

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I guess appearance is the most important for me, followed by ergonomic shape, durability, battery life, and display. It has to have all of the above! With that in mind, I think the Manto is going to be a winner for me, it looks amazing...

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Really really only like mods that are easy to put in/take out of the pocket, I absolutely hate big boxy mods they drive me nuts..

Thanks for the giveaway that mods looks great and I'd love to try it!

Nextron

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like an user-friendly properities such as 2-inch!!! display and IML panel with comfortable hand feelings.

JayyVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Hello @Rincoe_Official welcome! I must say it’s tough to choose just 1 feature, I like a lot of features about this mod. Colors are amazing and the design. I love large screens on my mods. I see something very unique to your mod though, it has a bar to display how long your puff was, now that’s AWESOME.oh and it has a 3D look to it, so cool. Plus different types of coils (hive and mesh) WOW. I would love to win this and review all the details about it. Seems much different than most mods. Very innovative I must say. Very nice mod. Thanks for the chance.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Reliability

Welcome to VU Rincoe

chebik

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like design in two-battery mods. This one looks very nice. And as You say it is very pocket-friendly ))

vlajone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Overall look is very attractive and the fact that it is a 2 battery mod is enough for me to like it. Nice work Rincoe :)

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you for the giveaway! For me I like a nice compact size with a dual battery set up.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I like the rounded feel. This would be good for little lady hands, and children (JK). A box mod my wife could hold is always welcome.

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I like a solid dependable device. When you fire it up you want it to work. All of the rest is just cosmetics.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No firing delay! As time has passed since I started, I've done "pretty," I've had mods packed with features I never use, large, small, mid-size....I don't care about any of that as long as it fires the second I hit that button, no delays.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome @Rincoe_Official
Thank you for the contest!

I have not heard of your company before, but the Manto Kit with the Metis Tank looks awesome!
Love dual battery mods and it comes in my favorite color- Rainbow!

:stars2:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @Rincoe_Official and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

I like the esthetics of the Manto to me it has a High Tech look. Good Luck everyone............

sportsfansam97

Member For 1 Year
I like when the mod and tank look good together. There are some kits that just don't look very pleasing. Battery life is a a very close second.

Thank you for the chance!

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
when it comes to a dual battery mod size is important to me I dont want something too bulky or heavy to carry around

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Size and battery life for me.
I want it compact and light since I'm periodically on the go but also want it to last the entire length of the work day without hunting for a charge station.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Coil life and quality is a big one. Then aesthetics of the mod as well as design.

Bo8ka

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the ergonomics of this mod. Large and bright display is also good!

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello welcome for any started kit I think it had to be super easy to handle and sturdy. Dual battery should have a good amount of power but for a starter kit a new user prolly won't max it out. 2in displays are nice I love how the buttons so on ur mod gives it a really cool face

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
While I look at many things when choosing a device the size is probably the first thing I look at.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quality is #1 for me, followed closely by battery life, then durability. This likes like a great mod!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

John Starz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Size for me, lot of mods with dual batteries suffer from the big bulky look. The manto mod however looks beautiful and sleek. Smooth design.

Kirill_Nik

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Two important features:
The mod should be comfortable
Good chip is also very important

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello guys!!!

Time for a giveaway! We are giving away 5 of our brand new Manto kits from Rincoe. It features the new Manto dual battery mod and our new Metis mesh coil tank. Both of these are the product of many months of testing and tweaking to bring you guys the ideal starter kit.

Features:
  • Dual 18650
  • 228 watts
  • Color screen
  • Ability to change the colors on the screen
  • Centered 510 pin
  • Nice and clicky fire button
We are also giving away 5 of our Ceto pod systems

Features:
  • Designed to fit your hand
  • Ergonomic
  • Strong Magnets
  • Refillable pod
  • 370 mAh battery
To Enter: Post the one feature you prefer most when it comes to a dual battery starter kit. Is it size, color options, screen size, screen features, battery life, or something else? Let us know with a comment below and we will choose 3 people to receive the new Manto starter kit. Winners will be chosen by Saturday. Must be of legal age to vape to qualify.

Good luck to everyone!

http://www.rincoe.com/produ/showproduct.php?lang=cn&id=122

~ Bear
Your link to your product page isn’t working.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
To Enter: Post the one feature you prefer most when it comes to a dual battery starter kit. Is it size, color options, screen size, screen features, battery life, or something else?
If I have to pick just one I'd say size/design comes first. Color being a very close 2nd.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I first look at design features, then build quality.

Chibisaurus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I look for 3 things in my vapes.

1. Good battery life.
2. Good coil life
3. It looks nice.

These do look pretty nice.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like the size of the Manto, along with the colors and screen size. I have never had an issue with fire delay. The nicely rounded corners are a big bonus, as I don't care for the typical box shaped mods.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The most important thing to me is size. I want a mod that fits in my door handle. It sound strange, I know... but that’s my standard thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors