Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarskulz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi friends,
There is a giveaway from efun.top again! :inlove:
We are all photographers of our lives, so this time, efun.top want you guys to show your pictures with us and tell us the story!

Prize: IJOY Capo Squonk Mod

How to enter:
1.Click and review the product>>IJOY Capo Squonk Mod, please comment to us your nickname.
BYSKlBh.png

2.Show your favorite picture (it can be funny, lovely, cool or sad, it is up to you!).
PS: If you like, you can share the story with us!

You can enter 3 times per day (The picture and nickname must be different every time you comment). Breaking the rules disqualifies you from the contest.

The winner will be chosen from https://www.random.org/ on Oct.20th.

You can also login to get these ijoy brand items for big discount:

IJOY CAPO 100 Kit>>$39.99

IJOY CAPO 100 Mod>>$29.99

Ps: In order to pass the good fortune to other guys, from now on, the last giveaway winner will become the publisher of next giveaway!
Good luck, my friends! :hamster:

I will be kicking this giveaway off since I was the last winner in the efun.top giveaway. 3 posts a day. Please date and number (1,2,3) each entry per day. Good luck everyone!!

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
DID YOU GARLIC TODAY! 9/26/17 #1

10301448_542854529179028_7293452606733622391_n.jpg

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I didn't drop a review...because I don't want to throw a review up without actually trying a mod. But I have checked out the device and it looks like a great squonker for a first timer like myself.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

sugarskulz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great pictures so far.. Keep 'em coming and don't forget to leave a comment on this new Squonker Box Mod from Ijoy. Wow what a great looking mod and price! Pre order one for only $99.99 $39.99 $ 34.99 with coupon code VU . Now that's sexy!
ijoY_LBJN.jpg

Last edited:

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I love the looks of this mod, and would love to have one, but I'll be sitting this one out for two reasons. First, I don't have 20700 or 21700 batteries. Second, I have a big problem with giving a review on an item still on pre-order. Maybe I'm being a party pooper, but for a company to get people to add fake reviews for a giveaway, it's just wrong in my opinion.

But hey, to each his own, free is free, companies gotta make money somehow. Y'all have fun with this one

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors