Become a Patron!

ENDED --[Smokstore Giveaway]---Win Free 320W Smok TC Vape Kits Here - 3/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Taiga

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I do not like the location of the Fire button and the location of the screen.
Like a lot of autonomy and settings.

dimm.78

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Check the details and comment below the good or bad about this SMOK kits you think.
This is a stylish and elegant kit!
Excellent power + compactness. The ability to update. Good taste and excellent characteristics.

Art85

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
1. Check the details and comment below the good or bad about this SMOK kits you think.
the new smok TC G320 mod with 0.96inch OLED screen, vaping data is easy to read that takes account of visual effect and high-grade appearance. :tunez:

lckycm

Member For 4 Years
e18a5b90b4fcfbd4713657f6967d2a9c.jpg

Shared it on Facebook.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

lckycm

Member For 4 Years
Smok kits one of the best when it comes to this kit oled wide screen visuals and powerful dual battery but handy mod.
Down sides about the kits that they are always come with DL atomiser they should make both kit options for DL
users and MTL users. No matter the mod is strong 300W. MTL users also sometimes prefer TCR mode.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Last edited:

Uranus On Fire

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2.Check the details and comment below the good or bad about this SMOK kits you think.
Interesting mod would love to try it

AlSok

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
modern look, good design, informative screen, autonomy.

AlSok

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
2. Only silver and gold colors available, if you are the winner, what color you want.
Gold.

AlSok

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
3. Share this amazing vape deals with your friends, Facebook, Twitter etc.
Done.

J_N_82

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Check the details and comment below the good or bad about this SMOK kits you think
Compact and ergonomic design. Creative functional buttons. Large OLED screen. I really like.

J_N_82

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. Only silver and gold colors available, if you are the winner, what color you want
Gold color.

Last edited:

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I originally said Gold but I'll take either color if I'm lucky enough to win. I'd be so excited to win this kit that color wouldn't matter.:drunk:

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Not an entry!

Good luck everyone! If I don't win I hope someone that needs a good vape will win!:stars::hearts::stars2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors