Become a Patron!

ENDED - #SPRINGVAPORS E-CIG CITY IS HOSTING A CONTEST WITH THE ULTIMATE PRIZE [ends March 31, 2016]

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds like a great little gift. You can definitely count me in! Thanks for the opportunity :)

Prayers are still needed for my dad!

jenny_ecigcity

Unlisted Vendor
Congratulations to our #SpringVapors Instagram contest winner @glennah88 (IG username)! Thank you to everyone who participated! Follow @ecigcityonline and keep an eye out for our next upcoming contests.

The winners of the VapingUnderground forum unreleased Apple Caramel Drops (@applecarameldrops) free juice giveaway are:
1. CTFX
2. BeckyS
3. pescadore
4. Styx_N_Stones
5. georgemeadal
6. LouPop13
7. Mommywinevape
8. StanM
9. Vapingbeauty
10. Roadtrip635

Please message me your address and preferred nic levels for your free juice! Congrats and thanks again to everyone who participated.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congratulations to our #SpringVapors Instagram contest winner @glennah88 (IG username)! Thank you to everyone who participated! Follow @ecigcityonline and keep an eye out for our next upcoming contests.

The winners of the VapingUnderground forum unreleased Apple Caramel Drops (@applecarameldrops) free juice giveaway are:
1. CTFX
2. BeckyS
3. pescadore
4. Styx_N_Stones
5. georgemeadal
6. LouPop13
7. Mommywinevape
8. StanM
9. Vapingbeauty
10. Roadtrip635

Please message me your address and preferred nic levels for your free juice! Congrats and thanks again to everyone who participated.
@CTFX didn't know if you saw this yet?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I didn't realize the Apple Caramel Drops are mfg by Ruthless. They make some pretty good juice. Thanks again E-Cig City.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey folks. So how does this win work? Does OP contact each winner with details? I've been gone For a bit due to a nasty stomach bug....lost 12 lbs. Any details please let me know, and thank you very much for the chance and of course for the win! :)

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey folks. So how does this win work? Does OP contact each winner with details? I've been gone For a bit due to a nasty stomach bug....lost 12 lbs. Any details please let me know, and thank you very much for the chance and of course for the win! :)

PM @jenny_ecigcity and all should be well

jenny_ecigcity

Unlisted Vendor
Hello! Sorry for the delay, this is our first forum contest and we are a bit new to the game. Our shipment wasn't received on the anticipated date but we are getting the shipment of Apple Caramel Drops tonight and will have it sent out by Friday! Your prizes will be there soon. Thanks again for participating in our contest and be on the lookout for our upcoming opportunities.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello! Sorry for the delay, this is our first forum contest and we are a bit new to the game. Our shipment wasn't received on the anticipated date but we are getting the shipment of Apple Caramel Drops tonight and will have it sent out by Friday! Your prizes will be there soon. Thanks again for participating in our contest and be on the lookout for our upcoming opportunities.
Hi jenny! Thanks for the update.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello, kinda off topic, but is this the same E-cig City in Laguna Beach?

I used to go there a while ago and have not returned since Jason passed. I just could not go in , got too sad. His son and daughter worked there and were so nice. Miss that place.:sad:

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you !!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks Jenny.
I got tracking information from USPS and it's to be delivered tomorrow (April 30th)!:vapemail:

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got my Apple Caramel Drops today! I haven't tried them yet but they smell wonderful. I know they're going to be good. Thank you E Cig City and @jenny_ecigcity !

HHzMLQJ.jpg

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't got tracking or anything yet. I hope to be receiving this soon as you have

R.I.P. dad. I miss you and love you everyday!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Speak of the devil lol! Wow that is too funny....thanks alot @jenny_ecigcity !

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's definitely a good juice! Can't wait to see how the 2nd bottle will taste when it's steeped even longer!

VU Sponsors