Become a Patron!

ENDED - [Vapesourcing Giveaway] Reply To Get Eleaf iWũ Pod Kit For Free!-Ends on September 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, guys! Time flies and a new week comes again. Today is a lucky day. Cause here is a giveaway again. And this time the prize is the Eleaf iWũ Pod Kit.

Eleaf iWũ Kit is a sleekly designed refillable pod system kit with a protective hollow-out cover design that allows you to conceal the mouthpiece. The cover is retractable, allowing you to conceal and protect the mouthpiece. Powered by the built-in 700mAh battery, the iWũ kit can fire up to 15W maximum output and still remains a remarkably small size. With an innovative and leakage-free side-fill solution, the iWũ also adopts a 2ml e-liquid capacity.
hdAs1yb.png

When you want to smoke it, you don't need to press any button, just inhale, it automatically initiates. Moreover, the LED light on the bottom cycles through four colors to let you know at a glance how much battery life is remaining. As you know, all pod systems are fit for nicotine salt e-juice, and there is a 1.3ohm coil contained within the pod cartridge. 5 colors are available.

Rules: Answer the following questions by replying, the winner will be randomly selected and announced on September 4th.
1. Why do you enjoy vaping?
2. Which product of Eleaf in VapeSourcing do you like best? (Please leave the URL when replying.)
3. How often do you buy from VapeSourcing normally?

PS: Every participant has only three times to reply at most and please write down each answer separately when replying.

Waiting for your replies and wish you good luck!

Last edited:

Chibisaurus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vaping has helped me quit smoking, I enjoy educating others and helping them quit too!

Chibisaurus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have not purchased from VapeSourcing.

eikceb.retrac

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
1. Why do I enjoy vaping.

I enjoy vaping because it helped me quit smoking and continues to keep me smoke free. I also enjoy it as a hobby now.

eikceb.retrac

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
3. How often do you purchase from Vape Sourcing?

This is my first experience with VapeSourcing at all. I’ve never purchased from you, but now that I know about you I will.

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The flavor! I can taste anything I want for 0 calories!

By the way how do you pronounce the name of this pod kit?

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I haven't bought anything yet. I was very close to buying the Pulse 80W when you had the pre-order listed at an insane price.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rarely if at all

masrock

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
3 I have not purchased from VapeSourcing yet
Why you dont have button "sort by price" on site?:confused:

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I like vaping because it got me off smoking. I smoked for 30 years and have been smoke free for over 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors