ENDED - [Vapesourcing Giveaway] - Win VOOPOO Argus Pod Vape Kit for Free - 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The winner this time is @Tall Flier , congratulations! Please PM us your information in the following format :
Full Name:
City:
State:
Address:
Postal:
Phone:
we'll send you the prize soon.
QzIoBbv.png

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The winner this time is @Tall Flier , congratulations! Please PM us your information in the following format :
Full Name:
City:
State:
Address:
Postal:
Phone:
QzIoBbv.png

Dear friends who participated in the giveaway@all, I'm sorry, because the winner's address is in Ukraine, and since it has been written in our rules that Ukraine cannot be shipped, we will re-publish the list of winners. If it is still a region that cannot be shipped, we will re-publish the winner again.

Due to shipping policies, there are still some areas that are not available, please read our shipping guide https://vapesourcing.com/shipping-guide, thank you for your understanding.

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The winner this time is @Tenbaks , congratulations! Please PM us your information in the following format :
Full Name:
City:
State:
Address:
Postal:
Phone:
5FsLZsq.png

Tenbaks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
because the winner's address is in Ukraine, and since it has been written in our rules that Ukraine cannot be shipped
@Vaper_girl I refuse the prize and demand that the prize be sent to the first winner. The fact that he is from Ukraine is very good, because now the people of Ukraine need our support. Find a way and send him a prize. I know for sure that this method exists. I constantly shop in Chinese stores for my friends from Ukraine. Thank you all for your understanding.

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Vaper_girl I refuse the prize and demand that the prize be sent to the first winner. The fact that he is from Ukraine is very good because now the people of Ukraine need our support. Find a way and send him a prize. I know for sure that this method exists. I constantly shop in Chinese stores for my friends from Ukraine. Thank you all for your understanding.
It is just because our forwarding agent could not send it to Ukraine and Russia currently, not because we would not send it. Please don't over-interpreted, we are just doing a normal giveaway. And please follow the rules and read the note carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors