Become a Patron!

ENDED - VAPESTON Maganus Cloud Blaster | Ends May 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey VU Fans!

We're very pleased to offer a new give-away for one of four Vapeston Maganus Cloud Blaster tanks. I have to tell you, after 4 years in business this is by far the best tank we've ever come across. I have personally been a die hard fan of the original Maganus tank until "the beast" came out and ever so slightly bested it's flavor and performance.

Well, Vapeston hasn't been resting on their laurels and have launched their new Maganus Cloud Blaster. This beauty of a tank is available in Black, Stainless, Gun Metal (a house favorite), and Gold. It features a top fill AND top airflow design.

I've used several tanks claiming to be leak free, but this one is the first one EVER to survive the real test of taking in on a cross country flight without emptying it. It didn't leak AT ALL. I'm astounded, as up until now every other tank we tried still leaked due to the pressure change from high altitude flight. I have to say it was a pleasant surprise to get to the airport, power up my mod and vape away without a massive clean-up and refill needed.

We're giving away four of these tanks on May 31st. Contest entries are accepted from US residents of legal smoking age between now and May 30th. CLICK HERE TO ENTER!

Thanks as always for your continued support and patronage. Good luck and Enjoy! All we ask is that you please share your thoughts on this new tank once you've tried it out the VU All Tanks Forum!

Thanks
Sean@RBV

P.S. Our thanks to Vapeston for agreeing to add two additional tanks to our original contest so that more of you can enjoy this amazing new device!

Last edited:

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Entered

Thank you so much for opportunity to win.

This lady loves to vape. Non-smoker since Mothers Day 2014. Best decision for better health and longer life.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Entered- Thank You for the awesome contest!
:inlove:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Congrats to the winners!
:confetti:

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Who won?

This lady loves to vape. Non-smoker since Mothers Day 2014. Best decision for better health and longer life.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Congratulations to our four winners:
  • J.A.
  • S.A.
  • N.D.
  • D.W.
We'll be reaching out via email shortly to process your prize!

Thanks!
RBVapes

NOTE: Due to privacy concerns we only list first and last initials of our winners
Who won?

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
They announced the winners via innitials. If you have those innitials, check your e-mail. I saw mine and I got an e-mail saying I am a winner. Woooo Hoooo! :bliss:
Congrats to the other winners and thank you RBVapes for the awesome contest!
Shawn

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
@RBVapes I see that you guy's are in Altamonte Springs Fl.
Small world. I Lived in Winter Springs for 10 years and in Altamonte Springs for a year before my family and I moved to my home town here in Maryland. I definitely miss the weather down there but I do not miss that dreaded I-4 and 436 traffic!
BTW, any chance you could slip in a whole Publix Ultimate sub on white bread with my tank? :D Too bad there are no Publix stores up here. :(

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors