Become a Patron!

Ended - VAPOR GEARBEST - Fantastic 4 Fall "Win what you want" Giveaway 9/10-9/17/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor.gearbest

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
*******************************************************************************************************

proxy.jpg

pre-top.jpg

VAPOR GEARBEST - Fantastic 4 Fall "Win what you want" Giveaway

To thank you all for being part of our growing family we present the giveaway to win what you want

:stars:

1467922332254629233.jpg1469412962427306565.jpg

Time line from 10th Sep. 2016 to 17th Sep. 2016

:confetti: :confetti: :confetti: :confetti: :confetti: :confetti: :confetti: :confetti:

This giveaway will be comprised of multiple rounds, so many prizes can be won !!!

The first winner will be chosen when the post count reaches 50 replies in Round 1. :stars2:

The number of entries needed to pick a new winner will increase after each round by 10. :hearts:

Example

Round 1 50 entries required
Round 2 60 entries required
Round 3 70 entries required
Round 4 80 entries required

and so on

All winners from past Giveaways are welcome to participate.

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

It would be nice if you win again to pass the new prize onto a new vaper friend or family member starting out or who need newer vape gear. You can contact me after winning to arrange shipping to a third party.

Giveaway Rules:

VERY IMPORTANT !!!

#Please number your entries and include round number or they will not count ! ! !

Example: Round 1 Entry 1, Round 1 Entry 2, Round 2 Entry 1, Round 1 Entry 2 and so on.

#Chatting posts do not qualify.

#No contest only accounts. You must have a post count of at least 15.

#Every participant can enter twice per round

#Each entry per round must contain two different product links.

That means you have two chances per round to win one out of your two favorite e-cigarette device.

Winners can get your favorite device (the one you paste) from Vapor.Gearbest Special Sale Page (if the winner select pre-order item, we will send it out once we have it in stock)

Entry #1 must include the following.

1. Find your favorite e-cigarette device from this Vapor.Gearbest Special Product Promotion Selection, paste the link here and write what you like about this product.

Entry #2 must include the following

1. Find your favorite e-cigarette device from this Vapor.Gearbest Special Product Promotion Selection, paste the link here and write what you like about this product.

Please always read winner announcement post before start of next round and follow announcement of post counts required per round. Please stop at last post listed. If we are short on entries, I will list how many required to finish the round.

Thank you so much for co operation with me !!!.

Don't forget to check the winner announcement per round. :wait:

Good luck to all of you! :blowkiss:

Best regards

June

Vapor.Gearbest

*******************************************************************************************************

Last edited:

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Round 1 Entry 1

http://www.gearbest.com/starter-kits/pp_281576.html?wid=21

I've always wanted a Kanger Subtank Mini. This would be a nice kit and has the Toptank mini included. I think that would be about the same as a Subtank mini. I like that it's a topfill tank, has an rba and that the mod has temperature control.

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Round 1 Entry 1

Original HCigar VT75 TC Box Mod
- TIFFANY BLUE 178526603
DNA 75W Chip / 100 - 300C / 200 - 600F / Temperature Protection / 0.08 - 1.0 ohm E Cigarette Mod

http://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_415024.html

This looks like a quality device and with a 75w DNA chip and can use Escribe to customize- also love the Tiffany Blue color!

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Round 1, Entry 2

RX 200s

I had an RX 200 and liked it except for the tiny screen, so this looks really nice. I like the extra battery life, and the red and black color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors