Become a Patron!

Ended - VAPOR GEARBEST - Fantastic 4 Fall "Win what you want" Giveaway 9/10-9/17/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Round 7 Entry 2

Original Hcigar VT75 NANO Box Mod - RED

I like this mod because it's almost identical to my first choice except for size, color and battery options, The smaller size would be great for taking along with me and the Red/Black color combo is almost as nice as the Blue/Black of the full size VT75. It uses a single 18650 battery only. The option to customize the LED light of the firing button is a cool feature though I'd probably set it to red and leave it there.
A very pretty mod with a DNA75 chip and 75w of power in a portable package. Works for me! :)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
NOT AN ENTRY.
I just went through paged 10-13 and see no winner announced for Round 6. I see comments from @Vapor.gearbest but no announcement for Round 6. What am I missing?
Good luck to everyone in Round 7 and upcoming round 8!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
NOT AN ENTRY.
I just went through paged 10-13 and see no winner announced for Round 6. I see comments from @Vapor.gearbest but no announcement for Round 6. What am I missing?
Good luck to everyone in Round 7 and upcoming round 8!
She said she'd announce 6 when she got back.

VapiN8

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Round 7 Entry 2
http://m.gearbest.com/temperature-c...utm_medium=**********&utm_campaign=**********
Plenty of power and battery life. Great chip as well

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Round 7 entry 2
http://m.gearbest.com/temperature-c...utm_medium=**********&utm_campaign=**********
LOVE the Limitless Lux

Vapor.gearbest

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello everyone,

I come back again fast to check as I promise.

31 more valid entry needed to finish round #7 :(

Round #8 will be last round of "Win what you want giveaway" with 120 entry needed unless
we can reach the goal faster. Ending of giveaway is September 17 3am EST New York
time or 12am PST California. Don't miss out the last chances ! ! !.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD OF GIVEAWAY IN OTHER VU FORUM THREADS SO THE DEADLINE CAN BE MET WITH SUCCESS ! ! !

I will come back for short time later to see if round #7 have 31 new valid entries. If there is completion, I will announce start of possible final round #8.

Best regards,
June

Last edited:

Vapor.gearbest

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Ablonz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You can continue to enter more rounds. It would be nice for people who win more
than one time to pass older vape device on to new user or one who cannot afford.
I would like to hit the like button a thousand times over.... :D

Last edited:

Vapor.gearbest

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Good day and evening to everyone :)

Very sad to say that there is not enough entry to end round #7 yet. We are still need 21 more so I am sorry to say that round #7
will be final one. :(

21 valid entry must be made by September 17 3am EST New York time or 12am PST California to complete round #7. Don't miss
out the last chance to win ! ! !.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD OF GIVEAWAY IN OTHER VU FORUM THREADS SO THE ROUND 7 DEADLINE
CAN BE MET WITH SUCCESS ! ! !

Winner of round 6 and 7 will be announce some time after round 7 deadline. Answering of message and shipping of prizes will take few days because of holiday and I have many more task to catch up on. Please have patience for me and I will take care of everything. :blowkiss:

Thank you all on VU who take part in our Fantastic 4 Fall "Win what you want" Giveaway ! ! !

Please follow me and keep eye out for new giveaway in the future

Best regards,
June

Vapor.Gearbest.jpg

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
latest

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors