Become a Patron!

Ended - VAPOR GEARBEST - Fantastic 4 Fall "Win what you want" Giveaway 9/10-9/17/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the fun event and the great prizes...... Job well done to the op's, emailing, posting,counting, responses, something like this would have driven me nuts......

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe it continues...... I swore it was a 10 round event...... Or 12 rounds...... Or more.....

Ablonz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
To all the winners, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!:bliss::bliss::bliss:While we wait for the :vapemail:we can enjoy some:pizza: and :popcorn:as well as some:coffee2:. Thank you very much for the opportunity to win such GREAT prizes @Vapor.gearbest !!!! Truly appreciated!!!:cheers:

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you June and Gearbest/Vapor Gerabest for the generous giveaway!

Congrats to @McAnythingReally and @MannyScoot !

Maybe it continues...... I swore it was a 10 round event...... Or 12 rounds...... Or more.....

We couldn't muster up enough people to enter and enable more rounds although we did
pretty well overall. It's over until next time!.

McAnythingReally

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Amazing contest, and I am so happy to have won a prize! June I cannot say enough for how well you ran this contest! It truly was a unique platform, and you have done an amazing job being on top of it, even with the holiday this past week!

Thank you so much!!!

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Congratulations to winners, I guess I missed this one. Darn it. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My winning from GB was delivered today by FedEx...I refused delivery.

All the talk recently about individuals getting a bill, it was an easy decision.

I do know about the talks of GB reimbursing those with paid receipts etc...and honestly that is great if they are? It's just not worth my time to pay $20+ send June a receipt that I paid for a $16 Atty.

I asked the driver. "So could you of just left the item without my signature? " he replied, "No it needs your signature, that you received the item"

Odd...signature for a $16 item ;-)

Now if I won lets say that DNA, sure I would of paid $20 for it lol

Thanks for the contest June and GearBest...

Ablonz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My winning from GB was delivered today by FedEx...I refused delivery.

All the talk recently about individuals getting a bill, it was an easy decision.

I do know about the talks of GB reimbursing those with paid receipts etc...and honestly that is great if they are? It's just not worth my time to pay $20+ send June a receipt that I paid for a $16 Atty.

I asked the driver. "So could you of just left the item without my signature? " he replied, "No it needs your signature, that you received the item"

Odd...signature for a $16 item ;-)

Now if I won lets say that DNA, sure I would of paid $20 for it lol

Thanks for the contest June and GearBest...
I am at a crossroad for mine, Invader mini. Still cheaper than buying ($20 on a $32 mod) but screwy that the FDA going for a cash grab........I have until Monday to decide. Decisions, decisions.....

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I could time warp it to 1982 and see what will Vaping be tomorrow......

You show up in 1982 with that mod and no one would know what the fuck that thing is. You'd be the Vapenator. Lmao.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Last Tuesday got my dhl notice.
Took some digging and DHL got the ok to drop off at the office.
Got it noon on Thursday.
Cleaned and built and blew through 60 mls of juice in a 48 hour time period.

WOOHOO solid shipping GearBest!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You show up in 1982 with that mod and no one would know what the fuck that thing is. You'd be the Vapenator. Lmao.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
I just thought of that I'm currently watching an old Miami Vice episode....... Lol

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last Tuesday got my dhl notice.
Took some digging and DHL got the ok to drop off at the office.
Got it noon on Thursday.
Cleaned and built and blew through 60 mls of juice in a 48 hour time period.

WOOHOO solid shipping GearBest!
Glad your enjoying the freebie.......

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am at a crossroad for mine, Invader mini. Still cheaper than buying ($20 on a $32 mod) but screwy that the FDA going for a cash grab........I have until Monday to decide. Decisions, decisions.....

Won't cost you $20. Gearbest is reimbursing the fee to winners who get hit with the $20.xx charge.

GearBest has wrote me this: Hello admin,

I am sorry about this,we didn't meet such things before and don't know anythig about this.
really sorry about this.if winner should pay for the fedex fee here, we will pay them the money.

Best regards,
June

So if you won, and paid a Fee, take a pic of the invoice charge, and PM June with it @Vapor.gearbest

I am here.yes,if have any problem about this,please PM me and let me know.
Thank you very much for @SMOKIE's kind remind.
I am really really sorry about this.

Best regards,
June

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors