Become a Patron!

ENDED - [Vaporesso GIVEAWAY] What’s the best pod system of 2018 in your opinion? - 1/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vaporesso_Chelsea

Hi VU fans,

How are you doing? Thanks so much for your participation of the last survey! Here is the extension!

As you all know, in the past year 2018, Vaporesso launched a new brand named Renova Vapor which is dedicated to perfecting the pod systems. And then coming out the Zero kit:

The patented Press To Fill system

The unique Ccell coils for high-nic satisfaction;

Optional power modes

PCTG Medical grade material for the pod

Quick charge for 45 mins

How many of you already tried the Zero kit? And what other pod systems have you tried in the past whole year? What’s the best one in your opinion?

Rules to enter:

Name the best pod system you think of 2018, and let us know your reasons! The device can be any brand on market except Vaporesso

Time and winners picking:

3 winners will be picked on Jan. 22th from the comments. High quality comments will have a higher chance to win!

Prize:

Winners will win one Zero kit with one leather pouch as your prize!

upload_2019-1-15_17-25-53.png

Happy new year!

With love,

Vaporesso Team

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
In 2018, I tried three Pod devices.
The first was the Rofvape Warlock Peas. Pod thin, it was a plus, and that was it. Replaceable cartridges dangle, A month later began to disappear contact. And the coton burned quickly.
The second was IJOY AI. It was much better, the build quality and replaceable cartridges lived longer. Longer held a battery charge and more conveniently lay in his hand.
The third was ZERO. This is just fantastic! When you take in hand and feel the genius of the idea that you brought to life at this moment I forget about the rest of the Pod devices.
ZERO pod is the top!
But since you need to specify a different manufacturer, my solution will be IJOY AI pod.

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would have to say Juul. They have a Marketing team that makes this Pod device appealing to the masses. Plus JUUL is designed with smokers in mind. The form factor is simple and similar to a cigarette. The technology is not advanced making it easier for new to Vaping transitioners. It provides superior flavor. I say , It is easy to use because there are no buttons or switches.The JUUL is a vaporizer that has regulated temperature control. And utilizes pre-filled Juul Pods that contain a e-liquid formulation that combines glycerol, propylene glycol, flavor, nicotine and benzoic acid for easy of use. For people making the transition to a Healthier Lifestyle this provides a unique experience and freedom from the mess of cigarette ash and odor. While accommodating cigarette-like nicotine levels. And is a 95% Safer Alternative to Tobacco Use. Although expensive by comparison to most vaping device. They are are relatively maintenance free. And widely available at most gas stations, convenience stores & major retailers. The biggest reason JUUL is the Best is they are owned and operated by Big Tobacco. So they will receive their blessing from the FDA as a cessation device. Big Tobbaco has very well paid Lawyers, Deep pockets and Lobbyists to grease the palms of Lawmakers.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ve only tried one pod system. It’s the Rincoe Ceto. It’s tiny & doesn’t leak & is refillable. I just wish it had a little more airflow.

sheperd80

Member For 4 Years
I recently bought a Renova Zero based on all the positive reviews. Theres alot to like about this device. I really like the size and shape. It has great battery life and juice capacity for its size. The draw feels just right, and has decent vapor production. The problem is with the C-cell coils i think. I get almost no flavor and no throat hit. Ive depleted and refilled 2 seperate pods with different juices hoping for an improvement but found none. This makes the device unusable for me. Its just not satisfying at all.

I would love to see this device made with traditional cotton and wire coils, that would make it a real winner for me. Adustable power is unnecessary, everyone will set it to high. Press to fill works, so do older methods.

My prefered pod system is the Smok Infinix. Its certainly not perfect but it gives a satisfying hit with nic salt juices, has suprisingly strong flavor for such small coils, fits right in my pocket, easy fill method, and has the perfect draw for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I was lucky enough to try 10+ pod systems in 2018, including the iJoy AI, eLeaf iStick Amnis with GS Drive tank, Vaptio C-flat Mini, Sigelei Compak, Smok Novo, Usonicig Rhythm, Lost Vape Orion DNA Go, Joyetech Runabout, Vuse Vibe, Vuse Alto, & myBlu pods.

Each of these systems have their advantages & disadvantages, but for overall value & performance I have to say the best was the Lost Vape Orion DNA Go, because even though it was more expensive than the other systems at first, the cost dropped significantly as the year went on, making the excellent features even more desirable as time went on.

Now, even at the initial price point, the Orion was worth it because of the Replay feature helping to keep a consistent puff & avoid dry hits, as well as the high quality & capacity of the pods. Also, that DNA chip fires quickly. But after retailers began discounting both the system & the pods, I feel it was no contest from then on.

Another reason the Orion was so strong, I feel, is because of the attractive designs available. One of the main reasons I bought mine was because of the gold frame & abalone inlay, which make it look like a piece of fine jewelry in person. And over the few months I've had it, the finish has held up very well.

The battery life is exceptional, which might possibly be THE most important aspect of a of system for me, because a dead battery means no vapor. And when I'm at work or away from home, I simply must be able to rely on my mod to stay running even with heavy use. The dynamic, multi-colored battery indicator also helps with this by letting me know exactly where my battery life sits.

And the final advantage I'll mention for the Orion is adjustable airflow. Many of the pods I've tried have no way of adjusting airflow, & I have even had to add Scotch tape to a couple to achieve my desired draw. This is not a problem with the Orion because the airflow ring can be dialed exactly where you want it with ease.

So, for all these reasons, the Lost Vape Orion DNA Go takes my spot of top pod device of 2018.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do a fair number of reviews and have seen quite a few pod systems this year. It's okay getting them for free but I have not put any in my rotation and have given them all away.

I went out and bought the one I wanted and was not disappointed. The Orion is the best I've used this year. Now you have to be somewhat knowledgeable to get the most out of it. I burnt the coil in my initial pod very quickly. On the second pod I went on Escribe and turned off the boost. Then I let the juice sit in the pod a good fifteen minutes. Used the same pod for over three weeks.

The best part of the device is the replay. Get that vape you like and turn it on and no headaches at all. Battery life is great. Looks great. Sure it costs a bit more than a Juul. But you end up paying more on pods with a Juul. The Orion is refillable. I need a refillable pod system.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I've used a couple pods. I've got the aspire Breeze 1 and 2 that I enjoy. I like being able to change the coils and the pods are refillable. I've got a Perl but the size is somewhat awkward. I love the draw activation on the myblu and they can easily be refilled altho not made for that.

My favorite so far is the iJoy Stick VPC. It's refillable and you can change the pods although you can't change the individual coils. It's not draw activated but that's not a huge deal. For me I feel I get the perfect hit every time. The size is just right, small but not so small it's tiny. The only things I would like in this is draw activated and being able to change the coils.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the Zero also but in this instance would endorse the Aspire Breeze2!

The Breeze 2 is an upgrade to the original Breeze and has an internal 1000 mAh battery, refillable 3 mL pod with a cool quick release. The replaceable coil head makes it ideal as a daily since it allows for easy coils swapping which produces a nice MTL draw with adjustable air flow controls. The compactness of the device is what I like the most as an everyday carry; lasting throughout the day.

I do feel like the Nautilus AIO is an upgrade of the Breeze2 though, but I haven't had a chance to try that. My opinion only considered these devices:
Zero
Breeze2
Ripple
Souring Air

Last edited:

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How many of you already tried the Zero kit? And what other pod systems have you tried in the past whole year? What’s the best one in your opinion?[/QUOTE said:
Over the past year I have enjoyed trying different pod systems, as they are pretty care free and just WORK.
I have bought some I hated right off the bat and threw them out the day I bought 'em, and some others I just cannot go without. I would say the best is the Aspire Breeze2 for a few reasons; 1, replaceable coils. 2.adjustable air flow. Those 2 things right there are huge, as having replaceable coils saves money, and adjustable air flow will help satisfy a larger range of people.
Breeze2 is my fav for '18

The zero was a close second, but having closed pods, and only coming with one pod kept it from taking the lead.

Thanks for the chance to win!!

Attachments

• 111.JPG
    111.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 8
  • 222.JPG
    222.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 7

LucidOne

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
#1 Favorite
Aspire Breeze 2 - Very nice flavor and vapor is better being at a little higher wattage for a AIO/POD, but still uses cotton. Need to be careful not to use over 30PG/70VG or use it before 10 minutes or you'll burn the cotton and need to replace your atomizer. Adjustable air flow is nice depending on my mood so I can change it. Only down side is sometime you DO have to clean the contacts, and be careful not to take too long of a HIT. -With their Atomizers. I rebuild the Atomizers with better more absorbant cotton and so far havent had one burn on me.

#2 Favorite
Been using the VAPTIO ET Auto Kit - Its just like a Drop but with ceramic coils. So far... I'm liking the ceramic coils much better. The Vapor amount is HUGH for a low watt pod and the flavor is ok so far (need to try it longer). Much better than the Drop or Air with bigger 550mAh battery. The draw seems prefect also and very smooth. This really has me thinking to start using ceramic coil devices from now on. It's so small and handy and so close to the vapor production of my Breeze 2, I'm finding it hard to put down.

#3 Favorite
Suorin Drop - Wasn't happy with the flavor and burned cotton all the time, but still a upgrade over a juul

#4 Favorite
Juul - Very small vapor and flavor. It really needs 50MG to get the nic you need. Small and handy good in a pinch. But they break a lot due to leaks messing it up. Im on my 3rd one. Really a pain to use now, because I remove the POD when Im not using it, just so it doesnt leak and break. Tired of having to buy new ones. Hit is a little too airy for the vapor it produces. Also, have to clean the contacts a lot more than others.

#5 Favorite
Suorin Air - Small vapor and Hit was too tight and weird because of the placement and thinness of where you toke from. Plus poor flavor, didnt last 2 days before I gave it away.

Last edited:

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've tried many new Pod Systems in 2018 and many more over the years. There were 2 standouts, the Orion DNA Pod & the Breeze 2. My favorite was the Lost Vape Orion, the immediate response, customize on the device or thru your computer, big tanks in multiple ohms and easy to carry!

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Name the best pod system you think of 2018, and let us know your reasons!
Don't have an opinion on the best pod - I don't use them. When I get them, I pass them on to others to help get them started on vaping.

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I suppose that, considering I've only tried 2 pod systems, I seem to be in the minority:

out of the 2 (eleaf iCare mini & Vaptio ET Auto), I'd have to say that my preference lies with the Vaptio ET Auto.

Both my daughter & I found that the Eleaf iCare mini had a lot of issues with leakage up through the air pipe & both got tired of the constant happening of juice in our mouths (if it were regular ejuice, it would be one thing, but nic salt tastes like dung smells).

the Vaptio ET auto has good battery life, good lighting to see when the pod is fully charged & the tank is easy to fill and place in the pod.
The dra is not quite as tight as the suorin Drop & all around, the build quality on the ET seems great. great selection of possible colors, too!

La_Navidad

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only POD I've tried so far - Aspire Nautilus AIO kit.
I had nothing to compare to, so I liked it a lot. It had a nice design, slim and modern, cool color schemes, but the main pro of this POD was the battery capacity - oh my god, it was 1000 mah and as for POD it was really huge.
Another big pro - tank capacity, imagine 4.5ml in your POD )) not all of my RTA's can offer such capacity.
All the other thing are pretty decent but no so great to mention them. So, for an amateur in POD vaping (like me) or for somebody who wanted to start their experience in POD vaping (again like me) - it was nice choice.

Uranus On Fire

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like my GTRS Loco PoD for some reasons i think it is really great
-It has compact size and 1000mah battery
-It has coil heads u need to change not whole cartridge
-Dual coils gives u really good flavor (for PoD system of course)
-Cartridge is always clear cause it has protective cap
-It fires really fast and i like it
-It has fire button which is great for me (but for people who just begin to quite smoking puff activation is better i think)
-Also u able to control airflow really handy feature
-And i like how it looks pretty good and strict design
IMG-20190116-124458-1-01.jpg

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Juul
Widely available at least until they pulled flavors out of gas station.
Aspire Breeze 2
Replaceable coils

Doomsday Vaper

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I cannot say which pod device is best because I have not used one to date. However, since my workplace recently went from vape friendly to placing us in the naughty corner with the smokers, I am considering a stealth setup with high nic salts.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Smok Nord. Refillable pods, replaceable coils, good e liquid capacity, 1100mAh battery, great performance.

Vaptio C-Flat mini. Tight draw, size.

lckycm

Member For 4 Years
I have tried 3 pod systems last year
Aspire cobble has its advantages especially for MtL vapers, down sides as well as the cobble coil could not attached perfectly to the pod after couple of fillings. And excessive filling the coil can be reason for leakages.

Second one I ve tried is jull which I did not enjoy much not a strong one it was the model I have had tried. But looks good.

Third one was aspire breeze 2 which is better then the cobble maybe not as small as cobble however easier to use and the coils are good.

All had nic salt coils to be able use nic salt liquids with them ( not sure about the Juul) which are much more cheaper then premium liquids around. Big advantage of the pod systems these days.
Thank you for the opportunity and good luck to all.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

ManInTheHighCastle

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to vape several different POD systems in 2018, but only one of them is truly top rated, and not only by myself.
I speak of Suorin Drop Starter Kit.

First of all - it's the design. You want some POD looking really extraterrestrial? Suorin Drop is your must have! When you take it in your hand - you can't leave it anymore, trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Ofcourse these are just mine feelings, but anyway..
Mine was "metallic rainbow", and it looked so nice, that it was simply stolen by my wife.

Now for the draw, it is good, real mouth-to-lung, with good vapor production (as for MTL) and decent flavor. Throat hit would be more hard, but it's good too. Add double e-juice tank with 2ml capacity to this and you will get great taste mixing POD, this is nice. Drop has no buttons, only auto-fire when you draw, but this is not a con for me.

As for the battery - it has 300 mah, just enough for POD of that size and power. Tha charge is quick and efficient. Overall built quality is top-notch.

I only regret that I haven't used it for a long time.

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
ALD Amaze Lemon Pod Kit
dual ceramic coil
holds a charge all day holds 3 mil juice..
and a vacuum sensor (air sensor). great vape for sure!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors