Status
Not open for further replies.

VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey folks, how are you? :blowkiss::blowkiss:

This time we'll give away the world's first 2.4inch colorful touch screen box mod - the Smoant NABOO 225W Box Mod, the Naboo utilizes the new ANT225 Chip by Smoant which allows the Naboo to fire up to 225 watts and have an almost instant firing speed of approximately 0.015 seconds. The Naboo features three different user interfaces to choose from depending on your personal preferences.
1541227462236642.jpg

To Enter:
1. Subscribe Vaporl.com Newsletter(Share us the picture prove that)
2. Which item do you want us to give away next time? show us the link with vaporl.com
3. Visit Vaporl.com and comment with your thoughts or suggestion about it

Rules:
1. 2 winners will be chosen on 18th Nov by random.org, forum time based.
2. max 8 replies for each member, number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3. We require at least 20 participants

Thank you for your support, wish you good luck !

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I tried to get a pic of the "Success" message but missed it, so when I tried to subscribe again this message came up and I was able to get a screenshot of it. This shows that my email is already subscribed to the newsletter. :)
Screenshot_20181103-025234.png

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Vaporl is a very well put-together web site that's easy to search & find what you're looking for. And from what I see so far, the prices are competitive. I like that there are quick links to popular products at the to of the page. Navigating the site is easy!

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Another really helpful thing about Vaporl.com is that you can filter search results by price range. You can also filter search results by color, which I don't think I've seen on any other shop. That's really helpful for people who want a specific color device!

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I just looked at the devices available in the Cheap Vape Box Mods section, & I see some of the lowest prices on quality mods I've seen anywhere online. That's not an exaggeration, either. Some really good stuff is available there for less than $30, items which I've seen other shops charging $50 or more. That's pretty impressive. Vaporl will be on my short priority list of shops to visit should I decide to buy something like the Smok ProColor mod, which is only $29.90, a great price. Here's a link to it:
https://www.vaporl.com/smok-procolor-225w-tc-box-mod.html

Anyway, thank you Vaporl for the chance, & good luck to everyone in this giveaway! :)

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
8. Nice revamped website but Halloween is over a couple days now.. need some updating in removing decorations and put up the next event.. thanksgiving?

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Very well laid out website. I don't like the new windows whenever I click on an item though

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1) looks like I am already a subscriber ✅

Attachments

• 05843DA7-3BF5-442A-9C3A-BE3C6B30BAC7.jpeg
    05843DA7-3BF5-442A-9C3A-BE3C6B30BAC7.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 8

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
8) I really have no constructive input.