Become a Patron!

ENDED - Voopoo Vinci/ Vinci R Mod Pod Kit Giveaway. Join in and Win the Prize!(Ended)

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello guys,
So another giveaway is here for y'all! This time, I sincerely bring this to you - Voopoo Vinci Mod Pod Kit and Voopoo Vinci R Mod Pod Kit!

voopoo vinci vs voopoo vinci r1.jpg

I have 3 prizes( Voopoo Vinci R * 2 and Voopoo Vinci * 1) for you guys and this giveaway will last for 9 days, which means it will end on 11nd Sept.

Here is the simple rules:

1) *REMOVED BY STAFF - NOT ALLOWED*
3)View our website here (www.ave40.com). Check these two devices. Choose one that you prefer and put its link in your comment!

3)Use short phrases to describe your feelings! Why you like it!
The example:
Awesome appearance, large battery, gorgeous color-matching.
Please note that:

the more advanced vocabulary you use, the more likely you are to win!
(Please avoid using too many duplicate words!)

The lucky winner will be announced after I sort out. And I will choose the winners randomly through Random.org website to maintain fairness!

View our website here: Electronic Cigarettes Wholesale,Vape Wholesale and Distribution - Ave40

Click here to see:
https://www.ave40.com/voopoo-vinci-mod-pod-kit-40w-1500mah.html
https://www.ave40.com/voopoo-vinci-r-mod-pod-kit-1500mah.html

(By the way, you guys can also view our Facebook/Ins official account to enter into more giveaways!)

Have a good day!

Ave40

---------------------------------------Updated------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guys,
So the Giveaway promotion ended already! I really appreciate all of your participation and kind comments. Now let me announce the winners !!!

We have 54 participators in this giveaway and here is the list. Due to some required reasons, we hosted this event in both forums(ave40 sub forum and contest forum), please note that!

Nextron, La_Navidad, Dbreezy187, choderfett, Nakmor.Drack,
dunskoy, pateralus9, Bigbob2322, DevilRage, Boris_bmp, Shannonburch83, Alpharius40k, Leclerc, Durubesus, Anibird, ManInTheHighCastle, Rhianne, RagnarLodbrok, M'Jones, ItsRaw, Aristotel, enisa.kucevic, Jsolo, Jaroslav Sekac, mac63, Bam Bam, AshF83, philbh, alexnorg, Sweeper, masrock, LucidOne, Totenkopf, sergor25, Doomsday Vaper, Aspengid, its-roman-fan, Ogiel, anatolgromov, Tenbaks, Russianmafia, Art85, julia.087167mnsat, bakersuff, Eduard Sorokin, tatianap, vlajone, Ed Taiga, Alexxa, Natawa77, PonyHead, VladSumy, Stanis, Elvira.

And here are the winners and I choose it randomly via Random.org.
Congratulations! @DevilRage @LucidOne @Eduard Sorokin

prize.jpg

I will contact you guys later for some necessary details!
Have a good day!
Ave40

Last edited:

La_Navidad

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#Post 3
Stunning design, comfortable form factor, magnificent excellency in colors

Dbreezy187

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 Aesthetically pleasing paneling, Manageable modern design, sizably sufficient battery

Last edited:

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Large juice capacity for its size, great color selection, awesome battery life. I really like that it has a big, clear screen to show settings & change them, & that it ooks more squared than most pods which makes it stand out in a great way. :)

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
# 2
Stunning and attractive appearance, Impressive battery life, Full featured pod.

Shannonburch83

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. Awesome design and color selection.I also like the size, the 1500mah battery life. It looks like a awesome pod, that stands out from others..

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No tagging allowed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
2– Voopoo Vinci Pod Mod 1500mah Kit

Can’t put link in, sorry.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
3– Great battery and beautiful sleek design. Made by a respected vape company. Nice and portable design. Looks really gorgeous!

VU Sponsors