Become a Patron!

ENDED - VU Exclusive Contest - DNA200 and 3 Batteries! (2 Winners) - 6/13

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Checking Tracking right now and this sucker shows it will be delivered today! WOW! Jai Announced the winner yesterday got my shipping information around lunch and it is going to be delivered today!! :vapemail:

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Congratulations to the winners . wow Steve you win more than anybody. Thanks for the contest

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No, others have won many more times just having a string of good luck lately. If you see one of Jai's contests get in because he ends one and starts another one.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am totally blown away by the amount of Giveaways Jai at VapeL1FE runs and when one ends another starts.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
you-have-my-vape-mail.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, Jai I received it in less than 24 Hours of your confirmation emails. You are only in New Jersey and my being in New York on Long Island but still amazing for USPS to get it here overnight. If it was shipped guaranteed overnight I probably would not get it as fast!

VapeL1FE Rules!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This Wismec Rouleaux DNA 200 and the eScribe Software is one excellent pairing. Instead of pressing buttons multiple times to change settings it is as easy as popping a USB Cable in and changing the settings on the PC. No need to download a configuration file any longer since they made it available off the Internet from the software.

Again I have to say Thanks Jai and VapeL1FE for this fantastic giveaway

John Starz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This Wismec Rouleaux DNA 200 and the eScribe Software is one excellent pairing. Instead of pressing buttons multiple times to change settings it is as easy as popping a USB Cable in and changing the settings on the PC. No need to download a configuration file any longer since they made it available off the Internet from the software.

Again I have to say Thanks Jai and VapeL1FE for this fantastic giveaway
very sweeeeeeet lol.

VU Sponsors