Become a Patron!

ENDED - Who wants a chance to WIN the newest Sigelei mod? - 3/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy everyone,

I'm in the final 100 designs for the Sigelei new mod design competition.

Sigelei will produce the winning mod, and the winner gets a generous number of units as part of their prize... but how many mods does someone really need? Ok, probably the wrong place to ask that :)

If I win I will randomly select twelve (12) voters for my design from the VapingUnderground community who will receive one of these units from me if I win - shipping to anywhere in the world. I will use an online randomizer to ensure the selection is fair and unbiased.

Simply like my design on Instagram and add your VapingUnderground username and the tag #vapingunderground.

Click here to like my design.
SlydrMod_Twitter.jpg

Thanks everyone, wish me luck!

shakman

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Done, and good luck!!!! Thanks for the contest!!:bliss:(even though you posted it in the wrong area:teehee: )

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
As soon as I can log into Instagram I'll get this done!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Done.
Good luck with your assignment. You've really got some good ideas. I prefer the Pro. There are alreaddy two 213's out there. Pro makes it more appealing. Thanks for the chance!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whiskey should be a Mod or something on here..she catches everything:wave:
laughing1_zpsjhb4gv1c.gif

First of all - a massive thank you to everyone that has voted so far.

I've posted on a few social media platforms asking friends, family and acquaintances to like, share and vote, so I'm not sure exactly who the friendly voter was. But some cheeky bugger really wants me to win because I had a thousand votes in about a minute from some dodgy looking profiles. The intention was good, but it could get me booted from the competition. Who knows... maybe it was a competitor trying to get me booted?

Anyway, I digress..

Whilst I really feel the love and I really do appreciate the support, if anyone thinks about doing anything other than liking and asking others to like in order to get my votes up - please don't :)

If you want this to go off simply vote, and ask your friends, family, colleagues, acquaintances and heavy vaping, internet savvy household pets to vote for me. Don't forget to use the #vapingunderground tag along with your VapingUnderground username in the comments when you vote to be a chance to be a winner if I'm a winner. If you share this with non-VU members to vote and want their vote to count as another entry for you they can simply provide your VU username in the comments.

I'm still in the running for now, so keep them votes coming.

shakman

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Done and good luck, only found out about this contest a day before it ended :( they're like enter anyways and I was like soz bro not enough time >.<

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Done! Nice rockin' mods! Good luck with your assignment. Your schematics tend to give them life.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile