Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win 100W Hugo Vapor URUS, A Beautiful Light-weight 20700 Box Mod--3/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. I am interested in the lightweight factor of it and the color options but design is not as impressive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. I don't have any light weight mods but my original sig 150 would have been the lightest

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3. I think I would put my vapporesso cascade tank on it.

PrettyPinkLungs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
#1 I like it... I prefer lightweight mods, and I think the lettering/logo looks interesting on the side... because the shape of the letters is very streamlined and URUS is an unusual word.

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
# 2
The lightest mod iv'e ever used is the Swag by Vapporesso.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
#3 oops I forgot :D I also have the Hugo Squeezer bf mod. It’s lighter than the Tesla Wye 200 because it uses only 1 battery.

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After the favorable Squeezer BF mod, Hugo Vapor brings us another 20700 mod – URUS. Made of the nylonfibre fame, it’s very light in only 74 grams, providing a very comfortable hand feeling. Except 20700 battery, URUS is also compatible with single 18650/21700 cells. It has the maximum output of 100W with various working modes, including VW/Bypass/TC(Ni/Ti/SS)/VTC/Preheat, which can satisfy your different vaping needs. Together with the large square fire button, 0.91 inch display and changeable side panel, the URUS will definitely impress you so much. Are you intrigued? Wanna give it a try? Heaven Gifts is always glad to offer you the opportunity. Good luck, everyone!

baYQfar.jpg

To enter:
1. Share your thoughts on this Hugo Vapor URUS.
2. What’s the lightest mod you used before?
3. Which tank do you wanna pair it with?

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on March 13, 2018.
2.Each person can post 4 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

#1great color choices

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
# 5
The ability to use 3 different types of batteries is a big plus.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. Based on mods that out out decent power and not just a tiny all in one....my lightest mod is a vaptio wall crawler

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. Id probably toss my geekvape blitzen on it in 2 ml mode to keep it all compact

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2: I love the size and weight of the unit, added to the fact that I can use 3 different battery types, and it comes in purple!

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After the favorable Squeezer BF mod, Hugo Vapor brings us another 20700 mod – URUS. Made of the nylonfibre fame, it’s very light in only 74 grams, providing a very comfortable hand feeling. Except 20700 battery, URUS is also compatible with single 18650/21700 cells. It has the maximum output of 100W with various working modes, including VW/Bypass/TC(Ni/Ti/SS)/VTC/Preheat, which can satisfy your different vaping needs. Together with the large square fire button, 0.91 inch display and changeable side panel, the URUS will definitely impress you so much. Are you intrigued? Wanna give it a try? Heaven Gifts is always glad to offer you the opportunity. Good luck, everyone!

baYQfar.jpg

To enter:

Note:
2.Each person can post 4 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

#1 i like the 100w

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

baYQfar.jpg

To enter:

Note:

#2 the different modes are a +too

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

baYQfar.jpg

To enter:

Note:

#3 nice squeeze

Jixil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
2. I've always had big mods. Lightest is probably a Sigelei 213

Jixil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
3. Currently using a blitzen rta I would love to try with this

Status