Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win 200 CB points and buy something for yourself Ends 11/8/2015

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well thank y'all so much for the chance. I kinda got Xmas early. I got to buy something I couldn't have most of the time thank y'all so much for the chance
05144a1669d7ded388603846d631342d.jpg
Yep sure did with my winnings I did it I got me a badass mod. Yep yep yep this guy. I'm so happy thanks so much.
27.00 bucks for a mod like this is freaking awesome

scooter

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone. I don't no what happened. But I won this contest. And we'll I picked out a mod that normally I'd never be able to afford. The smok box cube II 160VW/TC. Well I never received it. Email the company. I don't get nothing but run around in circles. There logo is ( Great value Great experience) well I'm here to tell you it's far from either. I just blew money because obviously I don't think I'm gona get my mod so that money gone. And not to mention all the running around I did trying to please them. Knocking on all my neighbors doors looking like a idiot. It's been a complete nightmare. And you email them you never here back for at Least two days some times longer. And then when you finally do. Its just one more thing they want you to do for them to help them help you. Its been the worst experience of my life. With what I spent sending them and has and effort I've spent trying to please them that I didn't get my package. I could have just went and got a new one at the most expensive place around and still had money left to buy juice. But now I just don't no when I'll be able to get one.
THANKS " cigabuy.com" for nothing

scooter just wants to be in reno

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Cigabuy takes at least a month for stuff to arrive. I have done business with them in the past and it always takes roughly 30 days to get wins and purchases. It hasnt been a full month give it time. They ship the slowest way possible from China. I have had moments where I thought I would never get my items and then boom there they are.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No I had ask about my tracking number. About 4 days later they give it to me. And that same afternoon it said it had shipped and I'd received it. But I haven't gotten anything from them anything

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey everyone. I don't no what happened. But I won this contest. And we'll I picked out a mod that normally I'd never be able to afford. The smok box cube II 160VW/TC. Well I never received it. Email the company. I don't get nothing but run around in circles. There logo is ( Great value Great experience) well I'm here to tell you it's far from either. I just blew money because obviously I don't think I'm gona get my mod so that money gone. And not to mention all the running around I did trying to please them. Knocking on all my neighbors doors looking like a idiot. It's been a complete nightmare. And you email them you never here back for at Least two days some times longer. And then when you finally do. Its just one more thing they want you to do for them to help them help you. Its been the worst experience of my life. With what I spent sending them and has and effort I've spent trying to please them that I didn't get my package. I could have just went and got a new one at the most expensive place around and still had money left to buy juice. But now I just don't no when I'll be able to get one.
THANKS " cigabuy.com" for nothing

Well deserved karma for an ignorant, big mouthed, illiterate, lowlife sack of dog excrement!

Do you know what a spell checker is?. It's a must use function for a kindergarten drop-out such as yourself.

"You can register once or a thousand times your only get get two entries. But some ppl don't get that.
They think the people running the contest are stupid however there not. However the piss ants that have
to run there mouths, there pretty stupid"

http://www.vapingunderground.com/th...eaway-from-sourcemore-com.161803/#post-795616

Do us all a favor and go play Russian Roulette with yourself. Make sure you load every chamber before you begin, so you'll be
a guaranteed winner.

"Bolton clown"

addtext_com_Scooter.jpg

-

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude go walk into traffic. No one care what you think. Piss ant

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still a clown. Poor baby did someone get there feelings hurt. Go away

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I am telling you I have won from them and I have bought from them. You need to give it another 2 weeks before you chock it up to I aint getting shit. The shipping is that slow. The tracking numbers aint always worth a shit. I order alot from China and know how this shit works. Instead of slamming them everywhere give them a couple more weeks before you decide you aint getting nothing. It makes you look like a real ass when you are slamming them everywhere and then all the sudden you get your item. Where as you give them a full 45 days to get you your shit then feel free to slam away.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I make orders every day from over seas. I know all you have to go through. That's not the problem. I haven't gotten it at all but they are saying I have. I'm not just slaming them to be slamming them. I've talked with them over and over. And they just keep going on circles requesting certain information. That I keep giving, like going to post office,ups,dhl,and FedEx. Having them search the tracking number. Then bringing that info and emailing it to them. Then going back again to same people and getting them to email same info I emailed to them again. Then wait a couple days and start the whole process again with someone different on there end. So no I'm not just slamming them for no reason. I do more than 7000 a month in overseas shipping. So it's not me it's them. Mistake on there part maybe. But never the less there in the wrong.

VU Sponsors