Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #960 @Johnnytraveler!!

NeSgjFN.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in 200W Smoant Battlestar, you can pick one from HG at US$51.77 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

ickx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
14486206.gif

@ johnnytraveler

It was a great contest, thanks Heaven Gifts . Several members (well...myself included :D:rolleyes:) have tried to beat luck by sheer volume & overkill...sometime that does succeed, but more often than not it turns out being a waste of time & effort ! Luck is a b*tch ! :p

p.s.
@Heaven Gifts: really many posting in this contest, but I have no idea how many individual members actually took part here. Just a thought & proposition - when a contest is so successful on one forum (more then expected ?), you may consider maybe to raise slightly the amount of items being given away.

Last edited:

Nextron

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was a great contest, thanks Heaven Gifts . Several members (well...myself included ) have tried to beat luck by sheer volume & overkill...sometime that does succeed, but more often than not it turns out being a waste of time & effort ! Luck is a b*tch !
It was very long and very boring. Monotonous murder of the time.
@Heaven Gifts, it needs to change the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors