Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win 200W Stentorian Basilisk, A Beautiful Monster for All Vapers--11/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Post #4 - 4. Share the Stentorian Basilisk on any of your social media pages.
I shared this on my main page on Facebook.

testo

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Post 1
How do you think about this Stentorian Basilisk? Any suggestion?

no suggestion, all is good )

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

ickx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Post #1

1. How do you think about this Stentorian Basilisk? Any suggestion?

One of the most beautiful mod on the market. The resin is used in a perfect way. The overall look is so simple and yet so successful, everything being just at its right place. Essentially, a work of art IMHO.

I also like the retro style electronics, the Basilisk having no Temp Control and no batteries charging capabilities. Some may say it's old fashioned, but that's exactly what I like.

I cannot think of any suggestions to improve it. Other than maybe make a second version with batteries connected in parallel, meaning less power but more stable performance.

ickx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Post #2

2. Which color do you like best?

The Black & Red, or the Gunmetal, if it's the same one (?)

7zr68cP.jpg

insomnisia

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

it looks great and powerfull with dual 18650 , i love that design simple and elegant , that resin color so beautifull

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #32 @CapVanillaCustard!!!.

ZDJIuMB.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Stentorian Basilisk, you can pick one from HG at US$96.09 by 15% off code “AHG15”.

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow thank you so much @Heaven Gifts this is amazing! I've had my eye on this mod for a few weeks and it was on my to-buy list. It looks fantastic, the chip has great reviews what more can you ask for.

It was my birthday a few days ago, this is the perfect birthday gift :) PM incoming.

Thank you for doing these giveaways, we really appreciate them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors