Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win 218W Smoant Charon,An Original Hype Power Mod--7/6

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
2. Does your place have any e-cigarette sale limitation? If so, what is it;If not, simply reply "Smoant Charon"

Nic can't be sold here which sux. Need to import them from oversea

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1. Twisted420- he is entertaining and down to earth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My bad disregard my last
Post. It wasn't showing up on Tapatalk app so I thought it didn't post

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
2. Does your place have any e-cigarette sale limitation? If so, what is it;If not, simply reply "Smoant Charon"

Right now in Ontario Canada the only limitation is that you need to be 19 years old. There is legislation going through the Senate that will make new laws on a Federal level (All of canada), nothing is written in stone yet and we're all praying they will at least be decent.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Deucesjack and Anthony Vapes. Both honest and they mention there vape style so you can compare that to your own.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In California the legal age to buy e-cigarette has been raised from 18 to 21.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Which vape reviewer you like best worldwide? Why?
PBusardo, Zophie Vapes, Mike Vapes

Because they are informative and enjoyable to watch.

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. Play Word Chain: comment one word and the word should be related to e-juice flavor. One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

Efest

ickx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
1. Which vape reviewer you like best worldwide? Why?

Have to split this into mod reviewing and atty reviewing. In the first category Daniel form DJLsb Vapes and Dirk Oberhaus (reviewing in German). Most technically competent people. Testing a mod without an oscilloscope is not serious IMHO.

In the second category, a fine and poised balance has to be found between objectivity and subjectivity, because an atty cannot be measured, there are no hard facts and there are too many variables. Several people are doing it well, maybe a mention for Victor Mullan (Vaping with Vic), Anthony Vapes, XHale and Vap'ed (reviewing in French).

Last edited:

ickx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Pretty much none, just the usual +18 and no e-juice with more than 20mg/ml nic.

Last edited:

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I look at several because everyone has different opinions. Don't mind Zophie...because she's um...ok to look at.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors