Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win a Maganus Cloud Blaster Tank! END 6/30/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey all!

I'm very excited to share another opportunity with everyone here at VU to win one of five Maganus Cloud Blaster tanks! The folks at Vapeston were kind enough to add in five free tanks for us to give away on our most recent order.

Trust me folks, you will not want to miss out on an opportunity to grab one of these bad boys for free. Heck, I had to pay for mine, and I own the shop! ;-).

Enter to win HERE. Open to US residents of legal smoking age.

Thanks and GOOD LUCK! Winners will be announced here on July 1st.

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you so much for your generasity. I entered and am waiting for my lucky day to come my way. Whoop Whoop !!!!

This lady loves to vape. Non-smoker since Mothers Day 2014. Best decision for better health and longer life.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@RBVapes Please post the winner here.

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@RBVapes Please post the winner here.
Nothing worse than entering a contest then waiting, ..... Then they don't post who won. I really love these contest because it helps me to be able to Vape. So greatful for the things I've won. Waiting to see who the lucky winner is. I bet you are curious also Pami lol.

This lady loves to vape. Non-smoker since Mothers Day 2014. Best decision for better health and longer life.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry for the delay folks, the holiday weekend got in the way here. Thanks for posting Countrypami! Email's went out to winners today to pick colors and the tanks will ship within a business day of receipt.

Thanks all, and congrats to the winners!

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Congrats to all.

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hey! I'm a Weiner! I was going through my email and saw where I had won. I honestly had forgotten that I had entered so it's like Christmas in July!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I received my Tank today! Thank you RBVapes
1noUnUq6AxeNX6DkXKfv2Cn6iQB2iahTeREnQZrGMSJNQTdpz3F6slw_U3BkMSh6YmRpy6nN0m7zSBiAXIAnPH-FPFqpgJ_3n52unAjgjgIPtvG_95E_DC0dgh4j3Gegf9bxl0t2sHfYoB3-QN0Ajxg3RYv75AirswVOPpQb_D1egBlEbRl-2rlKccU30laIQxfpzLpE9LaQM9rDSlYEjoKhz7xRK_PyKBN5R5jF6bd3dfxaEopIj4opJNDbocSNWZ6U3iX8IYFDtvwHUiBCbuOrC4W-OiDz6gJbqWShI_MHSoydDqSVkcRA-zIz2FE51Ow_G9RVOJ_DENNpOy9TfZuBKpRFJk2J4MGnSED18X8TNkvtarnXkMMQwX9b3Hy7vXU_tTgGjHvWT6A6zX7adieG3PtOosgNVuf5vrI_zS5vAVYUcnSZB-399dfKycmDNab499IwlZrUCaUWxSVFcsbuSoq6siE-MqMX1Ldk97bx-I46VhmssSwlD5qyXEA8lA2MEHjh8y5AZYhy460--L_C2ZfgRA4au1hSXE2UfqJaq_CQ7dH6t15-2fbxobBwty9UWsAGeLoORlleCaOjLkPtem8o9FiOswyaEFDK11HaI6gHrHep=w639-h868-no

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors