Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Our friends at Health Cabin are giving away a Smoant Ranker 218W Box mod:stars2:

Enter here for your chance to win!

http://vape.healthcabin.net/3-smoant-ranker-mod-giveaway/

Ranker-Mod-11.jpg

The lastest flagship device - Smoant Ranker TC Box Mod. Smoant Ranker is the next revitalization of the beloved Smoant Cylon series, which has sumptuous appearance - gun grip handle style, kindly looks like the Smok mag. Integrating a pocket friendly, touch screen mod with a really easy to use interface as well as the intelligent Ant218 V2 Chipset. Impressive us its the fastest fire speed 0.015s and the beautiful 2 UI options. Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately), accessed via a hinged battery door located at the bottom base of the device, the fires up to a maximum output 218W. The updated huge HD user interface provides an easy operstion and shows the vaping data clearly. Along with full temperature control suite, power curve outputs, and a suite of safety protections. Smoant Rnaker Mod will never let you down.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Wish I could enter:(

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well that is very honorable but doesn't really seam fair to you at least in my opinion.

I am happy to run contest that brings VU members the chance to win new Vape Toys.

Also, they have asked me to write honest reviews of their product from time to time. And I made sure that they understand if I get a crap product it is going to be a crap review.

I have also gotten them to commit to running a VU members only contest for the same item that I have reviewed when said review is posted.

Thus giving me a new toy to use or PIF on my end AND give my fellow VU members a chance to win a new toy of their own.

I kinda think this is fair all the way around:cheers:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I guess if you are getting free gear I see your point but, still very cool of you to share a Giveaway but not be a prospective winner. As I said very honorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors