ENDED - Win Advken Manta, Experience the Flavorful Mesh Coil Tank--8/26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Today we bring you the new member of Advken MANTA series - MANTA Tank as prize, which is a 24mm subohm tank with 5ml large ejuice capacity. Constructed with high-quality stainless steel, MANTA tank is solid and durable. The special honeycomb design makes it very attractive. It adopt the sliding top cap for easy refilling. The included 0.16ohm/0.2ohm mesh coil produces great flavor. Together with adjustable bottom airflow, 810 drip tip & gold-plated contact pin, Advken MANTA tank will bring you an unparalleled vaping experience. Wanna give it a try? Join us now!

bDDgvZX.jpg

To enter:

1.What do you think of this Advken Manta Tank?

2.Have you ever used any mesh coil devices before? If yes, tell us their names; If not, simply comment with Advken Manta tank.

3.Which mod is the most matchy with Advken Manta? Visit heavengifts.com and copy the link here.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on August 27, 2018.
2.Each person can post 4 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #37 @soulara!
0Vp4xrN.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Advken Manta Tank, you can pick one from HG at US$33.99 by using the 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1.Looks very nice ... but am concerned about broken glass if tipped or dropped.

eikceb.retrac

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
4. I think it’s awesome and would love to win it!! Fingers crossed .

Last edited:

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It needs of a special vape band for the glass tank

4. l agree, either a band, or 4 extra glass sections. I had a tank with glass like this, just tipped over and shattered ... of course after a fresh fill.

Good luck all

Chibisaurus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2.Have you ever used any mesh coil devices before? If yes, tell us their names; If not, simply comment with Advken Manta tank.
Yes, Im currently using the Mesh Coil in my Freemax Fireluke.

logdawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It is a good looking tank

logdawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I am using the Aero Tank now that came with the Aegis. Great tank really good flavor.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
#1 Looks okay however the coil heads look as if they don't have enough wicking.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks interesting

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. The design is very interesting. Seems pretty cool as long as it doesn't belong to my wife who would quickly drop it & shatter the glass.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors