Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win Artery Nugget X, A Super Compact, Fine Finish, Affordable Kit--4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5.What kind of vape content are you interested in
Accurate and brief – don’t want or need extra fluff and BS added.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. OMG! These are just too cute. I looked at a couple at a vape store where hubby was buying an RTA.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3. After 3 years of vaping, I just recently started doing reviews based on my personal experiences. And really, isn't that what vapers want to see when scoping out new products?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1.Which Artery product you like most? Reply with product name;If you have no idea,simply post Artery Nuggest X
Of course the Lady Q! https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Artery-Lady-Q-Kit.html

The Lady Q is a feminine, inconspicuous, ultra discreet and sexy vaporizer. Perfect for women while out at a fine dinner with a male companion or group they need to impress. (I love this set!)

Artery Q maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
2. Do you think you have the potential to be a vape reviewer? Why?
I believe I do. I have seen reviewers push out reviews so stoically. Many, like a machine with no personality. Perhaps that's what works to receive products before they are released. I get that.

However, if that's how manufacturers want their products to be presented, so be it. Many viewers will only remember the name of the product and not the manufacturer or their reputation. If that is how the vendor wants to be represented, it's a shame. The vendor is the entity that needs to be touted so consumers remember where to shop first for products.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
3. What kind of vape content are you interested in?
I look for facts about the product, the ease of access to the information and a verbose description of the product being offered.
a. Ask fair questions about the product being offered
b. Offer enjoyment while entering
c. Insure that the participant views the vendor's website and wares they have to offer

Last edited:

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#2 I am too shy to be on video.Written review is another thing... I can do written reviews.

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interested in RDTA products and regulated mods! squonking is also of interest to me.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
#4) I also like the Eleaf iStick Pico 25 85W TC MOD

PrettyPinkLungs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2. I think I have the potential to be a vape reviewer. Because I am articulate and I notice small details. I am also excited by new products.

PrettyPinkLungs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
3. I am interested in technical information especially when a large amount of products are put in a table for comparison.

PrettyPinkLungs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
4. I also like reading about the specifications of products. Often I think a review is very subjective. I'd rather know about the size ad weight of an item to help me figure out if I would enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors