Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win Cigstar Greek Temple 230W, Enjoy Massive Clouds and Large Color Display--3/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
True vapers will always want to try a new device. This time we bring you a stylish yet powerful box mod from Cigstar as prize, namely Greek Temple. Inspired by the famous Pantheon Temple, the Greek Temple has a unique appearance that offers a great enjoyment of beauty. With carbon fiber and snakeskin stickers, you will have a super comfortable hand feel. In addition to its aesthetics, the Greek Temple is an advanced dual-18650 device with maximum 230W output power. With stable V80 chipset, it supports PWR/TC(Ni,Ti,SS)/TCR/C-T modes for different vaping needs. The Greek Temple also features a 1.3-inch HD colorful screen with 8-color selective LED light, providing a better visual effect. Together with quick charging system, it is definitely the one that you cannot miss it. Simply join us, then you will have chance to experience its charming by yourself.

L6GC8hE.jpg

To enter:

1. Share your thoughts on this Greek Temple.

2. What is the wattage range of your vaping?

3. Share Greek Temple on any of your social media pages.

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- LinkedIn
- VK
- Pinterest
- Tumblr

Note:
1. We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on March 29, 2018.
2. Each person can post 4 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

----------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #106 @Ms. Trixy!

8RGbLHP.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Cigstar Greek Temple mod, you can pick one from HG only at US$79.94 by using our 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
3. I have no social media accounts of any kind - vape forums are the only social media I use :)

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I like the display

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Anywhere from 40 to 120 watts

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Shared on Twitter

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I would like to see the 510 connector centered on more mods

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
4.Share your thoughts on this Greek Temple.
V80 chipset never heard of it so like to see how it works. I really only use pwr mode so as long as it don't break and fires everytime am happy.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Google+

aHussyNamedTron

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True vapers will always want to try a new device. This time we bring you a stylish yet powerful box mod from Cigstar as prize, namely Greek Temple. Inspired by the famous Pantheon Temple, the Greek Temple has a unique appearance that offers a great enjoyment of beauty. With carbon fiber and snakeskin stickers, you will have a super comfortable hand feel. In addition to its aesthetics, the Greek Temple is an advanced dual-18650 device with maximum 230W output power. With stable V80 chipset, it supports PWR/TC(Ni,Ti,SS)/TCR/C-T modes for different vaping needs. The Greek Temple also features a 1.3-inch HD colorful screen with 8-color selective LED light, providing a better visual effect. Together with quick charging system, it is definitely the one that you cannot miss it. Simply join us, then you will have chance to experience its charming by yourself.

L6GC8hE.jpg

To enter:

1. Share your thoughts on this Greek Temple.

2. What is the wattage range of your vaping?

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- LinkedIn
- VK
- Pinterest
- Tumblr

Note:
1. We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on March 29, 2018.
2. Each person can post 4 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

#Post 1.
Wow, this is a sweet lookin mod! nice color screen, looks like its comfortable in the hand. AND it lights up!

aHussyNamedTron

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#Post 2.
I usually vape around 40w, however i have been doing experimenting with different coils lately so i go up and down.

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
1. I like the fact that it has two batteries and the
display is Awesome.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
1) very busy looking mod..but interesting?

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
2) I vape between 40-100 watt depending on build.
Or 350F - 485F

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I dig it. Looks solid from a company I've never heard of!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I usually vape around 80-100w. Depends though, as some single coils I run at 50ish.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors