Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win Cigstar Greek Temple 230W, Enjoy Massive Clouds and Large Color Display--3/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1. Share your thoughts on this Greek Temple.

Wow. I love the Greek Temple! The size is perfect (for me), I like the white/snake skin, the amazing amount of settings, the OLED is nice and bright and it's over 200w. I can also fit a 30mm tank/atty on it. Really, very nice mod by Cigstar.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
2. What is the wattage range of your vaping?

I'm typically 50-70 w. But with certain rebuildable atomizers, like the Aura, I was loving it at 125w.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
3. Share Greek Temple on any of your social media pages. (Some can only be shared using my real name)
- Facebook
- Google+
#HeavenGifts tagged on both :)

PaVaporGirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
4. V80 chipset, PWR/TC(Ni,Ti,SS)/TCR/C-T mode 1.3-inch HD color screen with 8-color selective LED lights.

AshF83

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. Wattage range 16-20watts. I do occasionally open the taps a little to 25w

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
#4. I would like to thank Heaven Gifts for this opportunity to be selected for an amazing mod. Heaven Gifts, in my opinion, is quite a pleasant shopping experience. It's almost calming, except when there is one of your huge sales. Then I will typically have about 8 Heaven Gifts tabs open so I don't miss a good deal. Thank you Heaven Gifts, for bringing a bit of heaven in our world of vaping.

I typically don't jump and and down for many mods. Most are boring or mostly geared toward men, IMHO. But the Greek Temple is one that I'm actually jumping up and down about!

Last edited:

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Extra Extra!

Guys,this time you have chance to win this powerful and fashionable VOOPOO MOJO Kit. Now we are holding a whopping giveaway on our site. 15 sets are waiting for you!

W3sBVOa.jpg

Contest link: https://www.heavengifts.com/article/Win-VOOPOO-MOJO-Kit-Giveaway.html

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!

blainechapa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
1: I like the display a lot and the overall design is slick, similar to the Cylon and the SXmini G class. I realllllly wish the 510 pin was centered though, huge opportunity
missed there.

blainechapa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
#4 I always like to test out TC to see how well it works, awesome that is included on the Greek Temple.wwww

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Guys, this contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.;)

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #106 @Ms. Trixy!

8RGbLHP.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Cigstar Greek Temple mod, you can pick one from HG only at US$79.94 by using our 15% off code “AHG15”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors