Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win Digiflavor Siren 22 & 25, Rebuildable MTL tanks with Pure Flavor --6/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #25 @Nextron and #107 @ickx!!

2P8Wdut.png
SqooAIX.png

You are our winners! Nextron will get Digiflavor Siren 22, and ickx will get the Siren 25.

Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Digiflavor Siren 22 or Siren 25, you can pick one from HG at seperately US$27.19 and $32.29 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

ickx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
14465051.gif

Ah, at last the randomizer started to love me ! :D

Congrats @Nextron, we DID IT. :yes:

It was fun, but also sometime hard. Several fellow members posted very interesting & unusual stuff, which were difficult to identify. But that's exactly why I love this type if contest, and I'm grateful to ALL fellow members who participated and posted great pictures. If you care enough not to respond by a "no idea", pretty much everything can be found on the net if searching really really thoroughly. The end result being that you learn soooo much about vaping hardware, which is great if you're really serious about your vaping ! ;)

And of course a big THANKS to @Heaven Gifts, you made my day...and all my previous 10 days too, LOL ! Your contests are always amazing, especially those like this one, with vaping gear Q & A. <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors