ENDED - Win Digiflavor Themis RTA, Enjoy the Flavorful Beast--3/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
As a top leader of atomizer, Digiflavor brought us so many impressive devices in the past two years, especially the Pharaoh and Siren series. Vapers are always curious what their next outstanding product is. Now the highly-anticipated Themis appears on the scene. Inspired by Zeus, Themis is also a leakproof RTA with 5ml large e-juice capacity. It features the innovative airflow transferring from top to bottom, which provides you amazing flavor. To meet different vaping needs, it has two versions, postless deck version for both single & dual coils building and the mesh version. Moreover, the quick access top cap is easy and convenient for refilling. Wanna try this bad boy at the first time? Don’t hesitate to join us, and then you will have the chance to bring it home. Good luck, everyone!

Jpch5pb.jpg

To enter:

1. What do you think of this Digiflavor Themis RTA?

2. Have you used any Digiflavor products? Which one is the most impressive for you? If not, just comment with Digiflavor Themis RTA.

3. Share Digiflavor Themis RTA on any of your social media pages.

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- VK
- Pinterest
- Tumblr

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on March 2, 2018.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3.The prize is Dual coil version standard edition.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winners.

Congratulations #80 @Just Frank!

WTpbnVC.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Digiflavor Themis RTA, you can pick one from HG only at US$28.99 by using our 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1: So, does digiflavor mean it's for flavor chasers such as myself? I do like the fact that so much of the tank is surrounded by metal, making the tank harder to accidentally break.

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1 I like that it is all about the flavor. I'm a flavor chaser more then a cloud chaser.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. Have you used any Digiflavor products? Which one is the most impressive for you? If not, just comment with Digiflavor Themis RTA.
Digiflavor Themis RTA

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3. Share Digiflavor Themis RTA on any of your social media pages.
Google+

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
2. Have you used any Digiflavor products? Which one is the most impressive for you?

I have an Aura RDA, very nice performer. Bottom airflow, so it is prone to leaking if you overdrip. It is great when you get used to it

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you used any Digiflavor products?

I've never used any Digiflavor products before but would love to try it out!

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which one is the most impressive for you?

The most impressive loking Digiflavor product to me is probably the DF60 TC boxmod! Great looking!

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Real interested int he flavor the Themis brings with its airflow system.

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
# 2
I have used Digiflavor products before and love them. Digiflavor Siren . I have many of them.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
#1 Postless deck looks interesting

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
2. Have you used any Digiflavor products? Which one is the most impressive for you?
I have drop rda. I love it best rda I have owned or tried.

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Digiflavor Themis RTA.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. I think its pretty interesting. At first you think its similar to the Geekvape Zeus rta, then its similar to the Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA’s deck how its inserted into the chimney. It’s a plus that its:
1. not press fit
2. Top airflow, no leaking
3. Included 810 driptip & 510 driptip & adaptor
4. Postless deck
5. Daniel DJLSBVAPES thinks the flavor is great!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. Yes I have tried Digiflavor Pharoah rta. It was ok. But the Themis looks a lot more interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors