ENDED - Win Eleaf iWũ 15W Pod, All-in-one, Unique design--9/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Easy to use, no-button, sleekly design, leakage-free, side refiling…etc… Do any of those features sound attractive to you? Here is your change to take home the Eleaf iWũ 15W Pod Starter Kit. You will like the unique design of this kit. It is probably one of the most durable devices in the current market. It comes with 2ml e-juice capacity and the innovative side-fill design prevents leaking. It uses 1.3 ohm coil which is optimized for nicotine salts. Enjoy vaping with this stylish all-in-one vaping kit.

Q2pMSNl.jpg

To enter:

Tell us in the comment one pod starter kit you have used before and how you liked it.

Example:

I tried the Suorin Air starter kit. I liked how slim it was and at the same time it delivered good flavor.

Note:
1. We will pick 2 lucky winners via random.org on September 17,2018.
2. Each person can post 3 times at most.
-------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #38 @VladSumy and #27 @singoedan!

5g9iT4H.png
DeCmcip.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Eleaf iWu, you can pick one from HG at US$19.89 by using the 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

eikceb.retrac

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
#1. I have tried Joytech eGo AIO and I appreciate how well it performs for how small it is. I also appreciate its size and how easy it is to vary around.

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1) I have tried acouple of pod systems, I like the open pod systems. I liked the Smok Rolo Badge but it didn't last long enough, it died with in 2 months. I have tried the eleaf icare and it is still going strong,, has a good 650mah battery in it.I tried the ripple pod system and it just dosen't have enough battery life in it either, not crazy about th draw on it. I would love to find another pod kit that I really love!!

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1.
I have tried the Vaporesso Orca Solo AIO Starter Kit and I didn't like it.
It had decent flavor, was light in weight, and very portable but it was a hassle to re-juice and didnt do well against an accidental drop.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#2.
I have tried the VapeOnly Aura AIO cigar Starter Kit and thought it was decent.
It had decent flavor, was slightly bulky, but it was a hassle to hold/fire and carry in my pocket.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#3.
I have tried the Aspire Breeze 2 Starter Kit and thought it was great!
It had great flavor, was very portable and easily concealed. Changing the coil was simple as well since you could change it even when you have a full 3ml of juice.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Still have a couple pod kits and still haven't tried them yet.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. The Aspire Breeze 2. Great device and relatively cheap to use. The other pod device I liked was the SMOK infinix. I like these ones because they have a 'kick' to them. Other pod devices seem to be underpowered in comparison.

eikceb.retrac

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
2. I have tried Innokin’s Pocketmod and I appreciate the ergonomic design of the way it’s built. I also like the feel of the material used. Easy to grip.

eikceb.retrac

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
#3. Of the 2 I’ve tried so far (Joytech eGo AIO and Innokin Pocketmod) it’s hard to pick a clear favorite. They both have clear positive items about them, but no real negative. Maybe if I got real knit-picky. All in all I’m happy I have both in my collection.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Still have a couple pod kits and still haven't tried them yet.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
1. I have tried the Joyetech Penguin
I think this is a nice pod system, vapes nice and easy to use.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
2. I have tried the Fundamental Particle- I won that in a contest
It is awful! Dry hits and hate the fire button, it will pop up the pod.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
3. I just ordered the Lost Vape Orion
I hope I like it! Looking to replace my 2 1/2 year old Nebox as my daily grab and go.

Elvira

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I've used joyetech teros pod kit several weeks ago and adore it so much, aspecially the way how it looks and it's amazingly pleasant to the touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors