Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win Freemax Fireluke Mesh, Enjoy Flavorful Clouds with the Premade Mesh Coils--1/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Guess mesh coil RTAs are no stranger to you building enthusiasts since it's getting hot again in the community recently. Some builders love it due to its better wicking & more flavorful clouds than normal coils, while some think it's a little bit tricky to build it. Now, we're exciting to introduce a new sub ohm tank from Freemax - Fireluk Mesh, which gives a perfect solution for those who're interested in mesh coil. It adopts a pre made mesh coil that's made of kanthal mesh and 100% organic cotton, supporting 40w to 90w power with a resistance of 0.15ohm. As we know, it has larger surface area than traditional wires, so it heats evenly and absorb e-liquid effectively, then delivering unrivaled flavor and vapor clouds. Moreover, you can chain vape on it with no problem at all and use it for a longer time. Featuring 3 attractive types of Carbon Fire/Resin/Stainless Steel with a 24mm diameter and 3ml juice capacity, it fits nicely on most box mods. Plus a convenient top fill design and easy-to-adjust bottom airflow system, this new Fireluke Mesh tank will satisfy all mesh coil lovers and chain vapers. Wanna get your hand on this sub ohm tank? Pretty easy, just enter our giveaway to WIN.

kWi2mNC.png

To enter:
1. Share your thoughts on this Fireluke Mesh tank.

2. What vape gift do you receive or give for this Christmas Day.

3. Share Freemax Fireluke Mesh on any of your social media pages.
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- VK
- Pinterest
- Tumblr

Note:
1. We will pick 2 lucky winners via random.org on Jan 2, 2018.
2. Each person can post 4 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

------------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #60 @Just Frank and #15 @Angelv942!.

7eYhksV.png
KayuqS6.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Freemax Fireluke Mesh, you can pick one from HG at US$21.27 by using our New Year Sales 30% off code “XMAS30”.

Last edited:

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I love the original fireluke, favorite tank of all time, so I'm assuming I'm going to enjoy this one. Not super versed in mesh, but if I win I'm going to get real familiar.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
My buddy gave me a some coils he made, some more muji cotton, and some juice with the recipes. I gave out juice to some friends and family who vape.

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I really like the look of this tank and I've heard the coils last well.

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
1. Was getting away from pre made sub-ohm. I love my rtas. But really liking the mesh idea. No hot spots on mesh. The mesh itself is wicking. The look/design is not style. The ss looks to bling for me but inna dark color. It's ok. I would give it a go.

Nextron

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The trend of using meshes is spreading.
Now we have a tank with a mesh heater.
I hope next will be RTA.

AshF83

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1. Really interesting design. Love mesh so wpuld like to try this lil beaut

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The nesh is a great way to expand your vape knowledge. The color profile looks amazing

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
#2i didn't receive any vape gifts i did give myself a gift some new fugging juice

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I personally find most of the designs to be ugly. There are alot of color and finish options for a new product, but the checkered ones look awful IMO. However, having pre build mesh coils seems line something I could get behind as most feel mesh has some great performance.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Not a fan of sub-ohm type tanks, but this mesh has me interested.

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't receive a vape gift on Christmas Day, But the day before I received the Iron Surface Squonk Kit that I won on You Tube, and today I will be receiving the Voopoo Drag Mod I ordered.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Extra Winning Chance

Do you think 2 set are not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win this Freemax Fireluke Mesh Tank? Here you go.

PGt8mFd.jpg

Another whopping giveaway is in full swing on our site-- Win Freemax Fireluke Mesh, the First Pre-made Mesh Coil Subohm Tank! 20 sets are waiting for you!

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
1. I've never tried a mesh setup but I've heard good things about them and would like to try one.

2. I gave my wife an E-Leaf Invoke kit for Christmas.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Share your thoughts on this Fireluke Mesh tank.

The Blue carbon fiber looks nice

Last edited:

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. What vape gift do you receive or give for this Christmas Day.
Didn't get anything.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3. Share Freemax Fireluke Mesh on any of your social media pages.
Google+

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
4. Share your thoughts on this Fireluke Mesh tank.
The Blue resin also looks nice

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
#1. Share your thoughts on this Fireluke Mesh tank.
The Fireluke looks like a well made tank and I would love to try a mesh RTA

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
#2. What vape gift do you receive or give for this Christmas Day.

I am waiting on my order from Heaven Gifts-2 Ample Pixy RDTA in SS and in Black, I loved my Yellow Ample Pixy I ordered from HG a few months ago I had to get the other colors ! I am still waiting for the Vapor Storm Puma 200w I ordered - those are my vaping gifts to me for Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors